Author Topic: Civ Div  (Read 348 times)

i keep thinking about this thread a lot since i've been watching civ div's videos recently so the (probable) fact he's on here is surreal to me. if you're reading this then i wish you good luck bro

The recall of veterans now (some of them still legally disabled) is absolutely insane. US warmongering practices need to end.

since he's a mercenary, he will get no POW treatment if he ever gets captured by the russians. they'd just execute him.

since he's a mercenary, he will get no POW treatment if he ever gets captured by the russians. they'd just execute him.
fingers crossed babe

that's uhhh, a pretty interesting take

every voluntary soldier in the world should die immediately but especially the ones who do it for fun and/or youtube clout

never saw that thread back when it was active, so was he just bouncing around various military-esque groups? That's so weird to think about. I mean, I understand that some people have a hard time functioning in environments where they aren't told what to do, so they choose to stay in the military for that life. But it sounded like he wanted to experience combat specifically?

He replied to Aide saying that he joined "for the cause" a few times but that's still hard to wrap my head around. I understand people can develop a taste for military life, but I don't understand seeking out conflict if it doesn't have anything to do with you on a significantly personal level (like Ukrainian people signing up to defend their own country)

every voluntary soldier in the world should die immediately but especially the ones who do it for fun and/or youtube clout
that's uhhh, a pretty interesting take