Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1112322 times)

I'm pretty sure bevelle is basically Lillith and MaEm now.

well your wrong Seven but then again how would you know since you yourself are never on.

And well people my opinion is this IF you got bored and are bored with this world
why would we not believe you wont be the same in the next.

All these Couldhave Shouldhave Wouldhaves we read well dont impress people when considering who you may want to join up with you in the next world.

Frenchfrie regardless of your complaining or whatever i am sorry to hear they killed you.

The one reason for our success is that we DONT  go around killing each other just cause we can or because we are annoyed with each other we work past that and do our jobs in the village.

well your wrong Seven but then again how would you know since you yourself are never on.

And well people my opinion is this IF you got bored and are bored with this world
why would we not believe you wont be the same in the next.

All these Couldhave Shouldhave Wouldhaves we read well dont impress people when considering who you may want to join up with you in the next world.

Frenchfrie regardless of your complaining or whatever i am sorry to hear they killed you.

The one reason for our success is that we DONT  go around killing each other just cause we can or because we are annoyed with each other we work past that and do our jobs in the village.
MaEm <3

Have you even been here

this supergrid kicks ass

hes on drugs

I live in Bevell guys, i'm just swamped with school work.
And reading! I love reading!

Guess who's back in the game, brothers

I live in Bevell guys, i'm just swamped with school work.
And reading! I love reading!
Did you just go there recently? Because last time I logged on I was trapped in old Acherus Hold :(

Did you just go there recently? Because last time I logged on I was trapped in old Acherus Hold :(
I could let you ouut

Have you even been here
I lived ten seconds from Bellvue and then I moved to Bellvue itself

Guess who's back in the game, brothers

:)

dont come near here or I will be forced to throw insults at you. :c

hey drop, where did you set up your camp?

In the middle of nowhere I guess.

Nowhere. I'm just at a friends village but all I do is hunt.

Anyone want to make a new world?

Maybe I should start playing again.