Author Topic: does steam faimly shareing work for blockland  (Read 1671 times)

soo me and my brother want to play blockland with eachover, but a question

does steam faimly shareing work? will it use my key?

help

Steam family sharing is stuff anyways. My friend tried to play Dawn of War with me by family sharing to his brother's account. It let him play for about 5 minutes before it told him he had to buy it.

Steam family sharing is stuff anyways. My friend tried to play Dawn of War with me by family sharing to his brother's account. It let him play for about 5 minutes before it told him he had to buy it.
No, that's how Steam family sharing works. Two people can not play the same copy of a game at the same time.

No, that's how Steam family sharing works. Two people can not play the same copy of a game at the same time.

No no no. His brother doesn't play it.

No no no. His brother doesn't play it.
His brother can not be playing any other game either.

soo me and my brother want to play blockland with eachover
If you only want to play with your brother, you will only need 1 key.
Just let the other person install a demo version and then join your LAN game.
The demo version is changed to full as long as the player stays on that server.

This does not work with server online as the demo version can't join online server, only LAN.

If you only want to play with your brother, you will only need 1 key.
Just let the other person install a demo version and then join your LAN game.
The demo version is changed to full as long as the player stays on that server.

This does not work with server online as the demo version can't join online server, only LAN.
You can both enter the loving key in if you wish, just make sure you both are playing in the same house using the same router and neither of you change your names. It's not hard ffs.

You can both enter the loving key in if you wish, just make sure you both are playing in the same house using the same router and neither of you change your names. It's not hard ffs.
Why are you so hostile? He asked how to do it through steam, so calm down man.
The key with your forums account isn't steam though so you should be able to do that, and you could've said that nicely, Starzy.