Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7724745 times)

D'aww
although that grass looks too sharp to me, might cut you if you made it angry

That's actually called winning.

PFFTT, "Winning"
You must have been "winning" your entire life, then.

I tried.
that's actually not too bad
the head's kinda disconnected, but it's otherwise good
keep at it

I tried.
You drew that very well, did you use a reference or did you think it up?

PFFTT, "Winning"
You must have been "winning" your entire life, then.

Yes, because I was definitely not involved in the argument at all.  Do you even read any of the posts in this thread.

Yes you were, and you went batstuff insane and shat all over the place crying.
TELLY'S HEALTH:
■■■■■■■■□

TELLY'S SANITY:
□□□□□□□□□

TELLY'S RAGE:
■■■■■■■■■

...  Did you even read any of that?  Like, at all?

I know this response is VERY late, but that's because it's hard to type when you're raging.

NO YOU SHUT THE forget UP!  I've had enough of this loving trolling, and I've had enough of people refusing to move to the other forum.  There's no point to this god damn thread.  It's just a bunch of senseless arguing, and it can be ended very easily.  There is ONE final solution, and no one loving accepts it.  So, that causes more arguing, not only between fans and non-fans, but also AMONG the fans.  I seriously don't give a forget what any of you think!  I'm done here.  You rooster suckers can all rot in hell for all I care.  If you still think there's any point to this stuff, you have more mental problems than I do, and believe me, that's saying A LOT!  Who the forget thought this was a good idea anyway?  If Zookuw hadn't locked the first thread, people wouldn't be giving us stuff like this.  They even say that that's the reason they're doing this!  Jesus Christ, people!  Why the forget do you put up with them when you don't have to?  I'm starting to agree with the trolls on this one, we need to take our pony stuff elsewhere, it's ruining the forums.

I used a reference. I'm going to make another one without one. I'm going to try to go for a style unique to myself.

Isn't Rainbow Dash suppose to be a girl?

I used a reference. I'm going to make another one without one. I'm going to try to go for a style unique to myself.
Can you post the reference and your picture again so we can see them side-by-side or up and down?

I chuckled.

And suddenly, everyone in the thread became Joseph Ducreux.

Yes you were, and you went batstuff insane and shat all over the place crying.

Exactly, which is not staying out of the argument, and therefore not winning.

Exactly, which is not staying out of the argument, and therefore not winning.
just stop responding to him