Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 320734 times)

And 'cool feelings' are the most advertized part of doing drugs, of course.
forget it, I'm biting.
Here, I'll make it bold and obvious, just for you <3

NO stuff SMARTASS, THAT'S BECAUSE THAT'S THE REASON WHY PEOPLE DO THEM

-rage-
I was just sayin' :v

Your ALL BOLD CAPITAL TEXT puts your point across nicely, however. People tend to do drugs for that reason, and therefore tend to ignore the consequences. In other words: irresponsibility. Especially how some despise ethics, a basis of the human mind. In short, forgeted up.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:38:20 AM by Narkro555 »

I wonder what is it like when your high

Except I'm talking about a psychological addiction, hurrrrrrrrrr.

And you're only proving my point.
What? Are you trolling or are you just dumb?

Your ALL BOLD CAPITAL TEXT puts your point across nicely, however. People tend to do drugs for that reason, and therefore tend to ignore the consequences. In other words: irresponsibility. Especially how some despise ethics, a basis of the human mind. In short, forgeted up.
Except cannabis has no negative consequences that are of any real substance IF you are responsible with it, and if you are irresponsible with cannabis, then you're probably irresponsible with quite a lot of things because you have to be actively trying to even become a burnout with cannabis. If you havn't noticed, over the years the propaganda has leaped to new defences and things to claim as time passes because the only things they can make claims about and still look legitimate via citing research (or abusing statistics) is by only citing the ones that researchers are still on the fence about, or citing ones that really lack any palpable research.

And you're distorting another thing that people are saying. When they say they despise ethics, they are saying they despite the fact that people tend to force their morals down the throats of others, which isn't exactly right in itself because morals are an entirely subjective thing.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:49:18 AM by Sheezy »

I said nothing about dying. And 'cool feelings' are the most advertized part of doing drugs, of course.
It's hard to describe a feeling to someone who hasn't felt it.
In other words, you just proved that a common factor for your type is not caring about ethics.
No. I do not speak for all marijuana users. I developed my views on ethics far before I began using marijuana.
If you don't care about something as basic as that, I don't know why I'm even arguing with you.
I didn't say I don't care about ethics, I said I find ethics repulsive. I don't consider it unethical to test on animals for human benefit and I don't find it unethical to clone people. I don't share the same ethics as most people, so I don't argue about ethics. I should have said that I find common ethics repulsive.

That's a pretty basic part of being a normal human being.
No. Ethics are a very, very advanced sociological structure. A basic part of being a normal human being is finding the need to urinate.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:49:56 AM by TripleNickels »

If you havn't noticed, over the years the propaganda has leaped to new defences and things to claim as time passes because the only things they can make claims about and still look legitimate via citing research (or abusing statistics) is by only citing the ones that researchers are still on the fence about, or citing ones that really lack any palpable research.
So I see the evil government is still making sure every single website with info on cannabis is lying? IT'S ACTUAL RESEARCH DUMBASS.

This thread pisses me off. All of you lack any sort of proof other then your own word (on marijuana). It's obvious Marijuana could be harmless if used responsibly. How many people use it responsibly? Gee, reading this thread makes me think hard about that. It leads to addiction one way or the other. And that addiction obviously causes irresponsibility. It's a hopeless chain reaction of epic fail that people continue to fall for. Because, of course, they need to fight the power!

And you're distorting another thing that people are saying. When they say they despise ethics, they are saying they despite the fact that people tend to force their morals down the throats of others, which isn't exactly right in itself because morals are an entirely subjective thing.
Morals=/=ethics.

I didn't say I don't care about ethics, I said I find ethics repulsive. I don't consider it unethical to test on animals for human benefit and I don't find it unethical to clone people. I don't share the same ethics as most people, so I don't argue about ethics. I should have said that I find common ethics repulsive.
So you still don't care much about other people? Hmm...

I am done here. You can go on and keep ruining your lives, fine by me. It's sad how you claim medical marijuana is so good, and yet your abusing it gives even more reason not to use it. Great thinking.

Literally everything you say hinges on your generalization of a community and guesswork. You're talking to people who are part of the community that you're generalizing, so what are you trying to accomplish?

I am done here. You can go on and keep ruining your lives, fine by me. It's sad how you claim medical marijuana is so good, and yet your abusing it gives even more reason not to use it. Great thinking.
Grats on spewing more bullstuff, now stop posting.

So you still don't care much about other people? Hmm...
No. I didn't say I don't care much about other people. I said I don't find things most people find unethical unethical.

Who said I was abusing it? I started smoking to treat Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I can't legally have a marijuana recommendation, so a friend with one provides me with medication.

Morals=/=ethics.
I'm glad you're done. I didn't even read this part until I had already posted.

Morals: A person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do
Ethics: Moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior.

You called me stupid.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 02:01:07 AM by TripleNickels »

Grats on spewing more bullstuff, now stop posting.
But it's so true. One argument used against medical marijuana is that it might be abused. Is this false?

But it's so true. One argument used against medical marijuana is that it might be abused. Is this false?
One argument against people being allowed to have electricity is that they might commit Self Delete with it. Is this false?
Stop loving using strawman arguments.
And if you actually LOOK at the propaganda, as in WHO loving funds it, guess who you find funds it?
The pharmaceutical industry, the tobacco industry, the alcohol industry, and various savory organizations such as the church of scientology.
The first three are obviously going to lose money if it's made legal, and I wonder why a cult like religion that doesn't want you thinking for yourself would want weed, along with pretty much all drugs in general to be illegal?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 02:05:57 AM by Sheezy »

I don't see what you're getting at, that's not an argument. Anything sold can be "abused", anything from whipped cream and firearms to Robitussin/Nyquil.

One argument against people being allowed to have electricity is that they might commit Self Delete with it. Is this false?
Stop loving using strawman arguments.
It doesn't matter, some people don't want Medical marijuana, and this abuse gives them more of an argument. If you really wanted Medical Marijuana, why don't you try doing something to support it proof-wise? It's a lot easier to stop, and Self Delete causes vary much more.

I don't see what you're getting at, that's not an argument. Anything sold can be "abused", anything from whipped cream and firearms to Robitussin/Nyquil.
I believe they mean stealing it. I wouldn't be surprised. Especially since it has a bad enough reputation as it is, you'll have to try pretty hard to get people to accept it.

Your train of logic is absurd.

if OP was trying to start an argument he did a good job