Author Topic: Blockland monthly youtube series: Month 1- January  (Read 2065 times)

Ok folks this is it, I have decided on doing a monthly youtube series about the Blockland community: updates, server updates, and events going on.  Now, I have to reach out to you guys.  I am doing a Q and A also on the video and I need some questions from you guys, just reply asking a question!  Also, if there is something in particular you guys want me to talk about, just put the topic down below!

P.S. I cannot use a webcam, my computer room is too small for the equipment, I will have to either record audio over gameplay or use some other method.

Quote from: OP
I cannot use a webcam, my computer room is too small for the equipment

Do you even know what a webcam is?

No matter how small your room is, you can fit it. Stop being a lazy bum and buy a small USB webcam or a pair of mic headphones.

You can get really good ones on Ebay smaller than your fist that will attach to your monitor.

Do you even know what a webcam is?

No matter how small your room is, you can fit it. Stop being a lazy bum and buy a small USB webcam or a pair of mic headphones.

You can get really good ones on Ebay smaller than your fist that will attach to your monitor.
I use a turtle beach headset, the audio will be good.  If I were to use a webcam, I would have to buy a green screen and I don't have the room.

I use a turtle beach headset, the audio will be good.  If I were to use a webcam, I would have to buy a green screen and I don't have the room.

Why the forget would you need a greenscreen

Unless your room is a hellhole just record with that background or put a peice of cardboard behind you.

Why the forget would you need a greenscreen

Unless your room is a hellhole just record with that background or put a peice of cardboard behind you.

Yeah that would look way better a cardboard backdrop.  If you're not actually going to say anything helpful please stop

If this is a BL show, why would you need a webcam, much less a greenscreen?

If this is a BL show, why would you need a webcam, much less a greenscreen?
this.
about the Blockland community: updates, server updates,
Good luck, your going to need it.

I am doing a Q and A also on the video and I need some questions from you guys, just reply asking a question!

When will Badspot fix vehicle physics?

i don't think this will end well

When will Badspot fix vehicle physics?
on half life 3 release

Yeah that would look way better a cardboard backdrop.  If you're not actually going to say anything helpful please stop

to make bl videos all you need is software to video blockland which isnt too hard

to make bl videos all you need is software to video blockland which isnt too hard
a good editing software, not like stuffty windows movie maker.

I would have to buy a green screen and I don't have the room.

1. what does your headset have to do anything, it's the recording software that needs to be high quality for great sound, not your headset

2. jacksepticeye hangs a curtain behind him and markiplier doesn't use a greenscreen either. why do you need one? painting a specifically bad looking landscape on a piece of cardboard would be better then a greenscreen because it makes the channel (probably) look more humorous. unless for some reason you're trying to make something 100% serious in which that case you shouldn't give it to the public because this is blockland after all

wtf when i view that in an image or another tab it's the orange worded one but when i see it in the topic summary it's entirely different???

whAT THE HECK IT'S DIFFERENT NOW