Author Topic: Crush on a Girl  (Read 7308 times)

So, there is a girl in my class that I have a pretty big crush on. And not too long ago, my friend told her that I have a crush on her, and I think she likes me.
But here's the problem. I had another one of my friends ask her if she likes me, and he came back saying; "She said she only likes you as a friend"
What2do?

stick it in her pooper

On the other hand, if you like her only because of her looks then you don't like her at all. Have you ever talked to her?

Wait it out. It will go away. It's not real love.

Hate to make it sound so harsh, but it's true.

judging by your age, don't do stuff and shrug it off--

Wait it out. It will go away. It's not real love.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Ask for advice from the community of an online lego-brick game.

Well, its puppy love if you're really only 11.

Right now, for you a date would be going to your house and eating lunchables.

Ask for advice from the community of an online lego-brick game.

There are people here such as myself who can actually give valid relationship advice.

It's not real love.

:C

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

OH MY-

Once you manage to get her to go out with you, forget her on the first date.

Once you manage to get her to go out with you, forget her on the first date.

There are people here such as myself who can actually give valid relationship advice.

so true.

he helped me once. so helpful.

now i have a premature mustache...

so true.

he helped me once. so helpful.

now i have a premature mustache...

And a entrepreneur le the size of the loving moon.

Also, another method I forgot to tell you to ease that down is to put a teabag on it.

It opens the pore and cleanses it.

And I mean a warm tea bag, not scolding, but not cold. Just a comfortable temperature.

Love is Love, there is no "Puppy Love false love" bullstuff.

Manipulate her, and don't take down the opportunity. Just be sure to protect yourself.

Manipulate her, and don't take down the opportunity. Just be sure to protect yourself.

there isn't much you can do in a relationship when you're a pre-teen.

like, srs.

there isn't much you can do in a relationship when you're a pre-teen.

like, srs.

That.

On the other hand, if you like her only because of her looks then you don't like her at all. Have you ever talked to her?
Yes. I actually talk to her normally. I like her personality alot.  :cookieMonster:

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:0

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:I

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
STOPPAT!