Author Topic: Bad cough, won't go away.  (Read 2031 times)

I got this horrible cough, it won't go away and my temp is around 99.
Sometimes my heart rate would reach 100-130.
It's getting annoying, anyone else got this?

Lol'd.

Tried a bunch of things already. Still won't go away.
It's been since thurs/Friday.

According to WebMD you have Cancer. Better schedule a funeral for yourself fast.

According to WebMD you have Cancer. Better schedule a funeral for yourself fast.
Can't be serious...

once I had a cough, and I stuff you not, for an entire year. It was terrible.

Sounds like a cold, or possibly flu.

Try not to visit the doctors if you can. It's not appreciated to go to a doctors or hospital with cold/flu.

If the cough persists for a while then do go to a doctor, as it might be something else. (Best to do this if the other symptoms disappear and the cough remains)

General advice is keep yourself comfortable, have plenty of fluids (Water, soup, stew), eat if you can, stick to a balanced diet for the meantime, and get some rest.

That's definitely the sort of situation where you go to a Doctor, silly.

Thanks, it's just I find it odd that I wasn't around anyone that noticeabley had it, and no one appears to be getting it from me.

The only option is euthanasia.

yeah you could actually have cancer. have you experienced any symptoms like breathing for long periods, sleeping or blinking? you should really go to a doctor and get yourself checked man, best of luck

For the first like, 8 years of my life I had a cough. Constantly coughing..

yeah you could actually have cancer. have you experienced any symptoms like breathing for long periods, sleeping or blinking? you should really go to a doctor and get yourself checked man, best of luck
For a second there, I kept looking at those symptoms as if they were real I.E. implying sleeping EXCESSIVELY or something like that.

There is this cleaning agent made by Clorox that will help.

My mom gets coughing a lot when she is sick.  I've gotten it too but I don't usually do anything about it.

Those don't really do much, on the other hand Halls are much more effective than Ricola.

Those don't really do much, on the other hand Halls are much more effective than Ricola.
Yeah, I use the Halls myself, helps a little in this case.