Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14607 times)

Oh yeah, i forgot to include Postal

He's also hopped aboard this Tony harassment wagon that's just causing more problems than solving them
yeah dude everyone is just the sum of one of their actions

you know i give you stuff tony but you're the blood running through the taint of these forums, every heart beat is another thread spewn forth like a beautiful brown log

The saddest part about all of this is that everyone with half a frontal lobe just ignores Tonys topics. Whereas older forum users who should know better decide to waste their times whining about how horrible Tony is.

I don't understand how anyone who's been on this forum for more than 2 years keeps falling for tony's shenanigans

I don't understand how anyone who's been on this forum for more than 2 years keeps falling for tony's shenanigans

Thats the thing, it's not even newer users that are falling for Tony's shtick, they are smart enough to steer clear.

yeah dude everyone is just the sum of one of their actions
When that one action is done multiple times, yes

I'd have let it pass if it was just a one-off thing, but you've replied to him multiple times pestering him, and pestering Tony has become too much of a thing recently that it's actually becoming as problematic as Tony himself

Thats the thing, it's not even newer users that are falling for Tony's shtick, they are smart enough to steer clear.

it's baffling isn't it

omg people are trolling me!!!!!!!!! help forum!!!!!!!!!!

so is this a tinythread or a megathread tony

It's [Toxicity overdrive 2]

When that one action is done multiple times, yes

I'd have let it pass if it was just a one-off thing, but you've replied to him multiple times pestering him, and pestering Tony has become too much of a thing recently that it's actually becoming as problematic as Tony himself
ah my apologies judicator, alas my sins tally far too many....

is this a tinythread?

im starting to think just presenting a bunch of quotes in a row isnt the best drama format, i can hardly even read that tiny ass text. brother damn
have some of your own input too

im starting to think just presenting a bunch of quotes in a row isnt the best drama format, i can hardly even read that tiny ass text. brother damn
have some of your own input too
thats like 75% of drama topics