Author Topic: carolcat has gotten an mri now (hi blogland what up) (RESULTS: i have tumor)  (Read 8061 times)

rip carolcat's left ovary

Well it's not like you need ovaries for robot babies anyway

rip carolcat's left ovary
i hope it means i can't have human babies

but it's so weird knowing about it now. like wtf theres a 1.6in tumor in my uterus and it's like i'm suddenly super aware of it.

Well it's not like you need ovaries for robot babies anyway
i'm gonna have so many robot babies this school year

here is some good news though
Quote from: mayoclinic.org
Many women have ovarian cysts at some time during their lives. Most ovarian cysts present little or no discomfort and are harmless. The majority of ovarian cysts disappear without treatment within a few months.

although your cyst is 3 times the normal size of one for a woman your age...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:00:05 PM by Planr »

like wtf theres a 1.6in tumor in my uterus and it's like i'm suddenly super aware of it.
that may be a slight problem at some point

here is some good news though
although your cyst is 3 times the normal size of one for a woman your age...

Yeah I was at a carwash, and the TV had Dr. Oz on, and the episode was about Ovarian Cysts, and its no major problem, as long as its treated.

like wtf theres a 1.6in tumor
UGH
tumors are like the one thing i can't take

the word tumor makes me implode

Dr. Oz

May as well forget everything he said. Dr. Oz is one of those people where the world would just straight up be better off without his existence.

May as well forget everything he said. Dr. Oz is one of those people where the world would just straight up be better off without his existence.

It does seem that everything he says is universally believed since he's "infallible".

It does seem that everything he says is universally believed since he's "infallible".
Did you ever see that thing where the senate straight stuff on him for lying on TV? They were straight up like "why the forget would you even do that? What an starfish move." and his defense was "my show is for entertainment value and the advice should be taken as such."

Found the quote.

"I don't get why you need to say this stuff when you know it's not true. When you have this amazing megaphone, why would you cheapen your show? ... With power comes a great deal of responsibility."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/17/health/senate-grills-dr-oz/

I remember seeing that covering the news.

I wasn't entirely surprised, but he is a complete moron by saying that.

I had no idea robots got tumors.