Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53086 times)

ok
tyhanks
jsut about to ask that

Are there any window bricks? Or will we have to use transparent blocks?

My skin is green, by the way. Almost all of my avatars are green. I've got an alien spaceman, an alien pilot, an alien princess, and an alien warrior. The only one I have that is yellow skinned is my escaped convict. :D

Cool, what other colours of skin are there?

Badspot

• Administrator
you can set any part of your body to any rgb color

Well since entrepreneur in enjoys answering questions so much (and he probably already answered these for me).

Can you build on top of tile plates and on the middle of road plates? Obviously in real life this isn't possible.
Why are the round blocks so low poly?
Are there any tile round blocks?
What are some examples of the decals (except for letters and numbers)?
Are there any plans to add other vehicles before release?
What about updates -- what is going to be included in them? Bricks? Bug Fixes? What?
 :cookieMonster:

Hmm I can answer one:
Why are the round blocks so low poly? Blockland

:iceCream:

Hey I can answer some too!

No you cannot build on tile plates or the middle of road plates.

Well since entrepreneur in enjoys answering questions so much (and he probably already answered these for me).

Can you build on top of tile plates and on the middle of road plates? Obviously in real life this isn't possible. No.
Why are the round blocks so low poly? Reduce lag, blocky effect. Just guesses.
Are there any tile round blocks? No. (Atleast not yet)
What are some examples of the decals (except for letters and numbers)? Square, circle, triangle, black lines, wheelchair symbol, arrow. Pretty random.
Are there any plans to add other vehicles before release? I'unno. I think a plane, or something flying.
What about updates -- what is going to be included in them? Bricks? Bug Fixes? What? No clue.
 :cookieMonster:

wow
this topic is old....

TBG will pwn BL retail!!!

Retail is never coming, who cares?

It will be overhyped and everyone will refuse to accept the fact that it sucks.