Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730808 times)

Which should I get: X or Y or neither?
X if you want the X Mega-stones, Y if you want cooler Pokémon.

X if you want the X Mega-stones, Y if you want cooler Pokémon.

Hmm... Got Y... Now which starter. xD

Hmm... Got Y... Now which starter. xD
froakie is the best starter ever swear

Some of you may have heard recently about the names of 3 unreleased Pokemon that were revealed via the GTS. Normally entering a name that wasn't a Pokemon in the field asking what you were looking for wouldn't show up for other people, but entering the names Volcanion, Hoopa, or Diancie were viewable by others. An image was put up on a Facebook page claiming that an anonymous person has hacked their copy of X/Y and forced encounters with these Pokemon. Even though the image looks legitimate it could still be a well-executed fake, but if you want to take a look you can do so here.

I was wondering what Hoopa was, I seen it on the GTS when I was looking for a Kabuto.

Volcanion looks good except for that Stargate on his back

Volcanion looks good except for that Stargate on his back
It looks decent but not what you would expect a water/fire to look like...

Also: Holy forget stuff I got a random litwick from wonder trade with pokerus!!!
If I keep it chilling in my pc will it stay?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:48:22 PM by Ticonderoga »

There were also allegedly two unreleased, unnamed Mega Stones discovered, but that's unconfirmed as well

Funny thing is I was a split second away from releasing it too...

Oh and someone was nice enough to send over a gurrdur which evolved into a conkeldurr....
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:56:25 PM by Ticonderoga »

Also: Holy forget stuff I got a random litwick from wonder trade with pokerus!!!
If I keep it chilling in my pc will it stay?
Keep those flames burnin' on, it might spread.

They keep getting bigger and uglier!