Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730813 times)

Here is a fact - without trading transfering or getting events, It's impossible to have a full team of legendarys in X and y (there is only 4 in one run (one of the legendary birds zap if fennekin arti if chespin or moltres of froakie (the starerts are what you pick at the START of the game (because you get the one thatis weak to your starter's type after trading pokemon with the girl (IDk her name) That is weak to your starter.) they are roaming till they are encountered 10 times then they retreat to sea spirit's den) Mewtwo is found in Pokemon village's cave and Zygarde in terminus cave ( oh the mascots are caught during story) Credits to bulbapedia.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:55:04 PM by chaos 2 »

-snip-
Nice team.
Not a fan of using legendaries though...

But, wouldn't that be a 3rd gen team?

Here is a fact - without trading transfering or getting events, It's impossible to have a full team of legendarys in X and y (there is only 4 in one run (one of the legendary birds zap if fennekin arti if chespin or moltres of froakie (the starts are what you pick at the START of the game they are roaming till they are encountered 10 times then they retreat to sea spirit's den) Mewtwo is found in Pokemon villge's cave and Zygarde in terminus cave ( oh the mascots are cought during story) Credits to bulbapedia.
nitpicking but this is an oddly worded fact!

No
my issue is the weird, unnatural bowties and streamers all over it.

goodra is the most adorable 6th-gen pokemon i've seen hjhgffh

my issue is the weird, unnatural bowties and streamers all over it.
CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT IT'S loving ADOWABLE

CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT IT'S loving ADOWABLE
I think he just doesn't have a soul.

Soulless forumers
Alyx Vance
Naosa
Cybersix
BlockoCrafter
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:28:14 AM by blueblur121 »

Soulless forumers
Alyx Vance
Naosa
Cybersix
BlockoCrafter
It's got a good style,
but I don't want to call it an eeveelution.

it has eight limbs
you only wish you even achieved 6!

it has eight limbs
you only wish you even achieved 6!
nine if you count the tail

goodra is the most adorable 6th-gen pokemon i've seen hjhgffh

Yes. It goes plop

Also Goomy

Goomy's kinda derp-ish, Sliggo's alright, but Goodra's pretty adorbs

Nice team.
Not a fan of using legendaries though...

But, wouldn't that be a 3rd gen team?

No, it's 4th Gen. Stealth Rock wasn't introduced until then! Also, many "legendaries" don't count as a legendaries in competitive battling, as it's not as strong as ones like Palkia. There aren't that many good pokemon that can fill the same role as Zapdos, as Jolteon is too frail, and I'd sacrifice some of my sp. attack, so Magnezone is not as useful for setting up Rain Dance and using Thunder.

I might have to take the leaf whatever type gym to the hospital.

It has some pretty serious rectal wounds from the time i took my Charizard there.