Author Topic: Blacklight:Retribution  (Read 1258 times)

how do you guys complain about the weapons system?? its near flawless!
you play 1 match and you can get yourself a loving reciever, or a god damn premade
if you want to make the perfect setup for your weapon thats fine but itll cost you more than normal because its specially customized for you
perma weapons are not even hard to get either, play for 2 days and buy nothing and you should have at least 5000.
its not even pay2win
there are essentially do upgrades in this game
its all sidegrades and its all balanced

This.
my gun is less than one weeks of work, and I would have completed it earlier if I hadn't of realised that the SMG suits me better.
(And I also rented the R5X ghost helmet for a week)

you play 1 match and you can get yourself a loving reciever, or a god damn premade
if you want to make the perfect setup for your weapon thats fine but itll cost you more than normal because its specially customized for you
perma weapons are not even hard to get either, play for 2 days and buy nothing and you should have at least 5000.
its not even pay2win
there are essentially do upgrades in this game
its all sidegrades and its all balanced
I agree. Only thing I hate is how some of the receivers last like 1-3 days, and you have to pay assloads for permanent.

Played it for a few days, got bored of it around when I got to level 9.

I remember accidentally changing my thing to a shotgun and OWNING with it. was fun.

It's cool because the devs actually manage to balance out everything as best they can.

Not bad of a game, I've played it a little bit and liked it.

I should play more :D

Can't wait for Siege mode. :D

i'm still sad because this isn't for mac  :panda: