Author Topic: Diablo Megathread - Diablo 3 Released!  (Read 9799 times)

I'm kind of curious if they will have an expansion, I assume so. I am also curious if they will have regular content updates or just a big expansion here and there. And if there is an expansion who the hell will we kill now that every single evil has been killed already? So many questions.
Demons band together, form hive mind. Or something with Adria.

my godmother, godfather, cousin, other cousin, another cousin, and another cousin have been playing this game out of its life

Belial on nightmare why you hit 2x my hp.

Current witch doctor skill set: Firebombs, Plague bats, Pygmy army, Hex, Mass confusion, and the Gargantuan.

With Passives: Blood ritual, The pygmy % chance to spawn, and Jungle fortitude.

Works better than I thought it would
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:42:58 PM by Kevin »

Belial on nightmare why you hit 2x my hp.
what's your HP at?

Can this be a Diablo Megathread? I want to discuss Diablo and Diablo 2. :(

My WD is 56 and I am going to bench him for a bit and try all the other classes up to about 40 just because I am insanely bored with him and he only has like 1 viable solo build option and maybe 2 viable group build options so I can't even mix up his build for some fun without being mega gimped. Next guy is going to be my original planned pick the barbie. My plan for months before release was throw barb build but for some reason last second while logging in I went WD.

Belial on nightmare is the first boss I had issues with, most bosses I could kill with my 2.5k damage (over 3k with skills) in just a few moments.

Can this be a Diablo Megathread? I want to discuss Diablo and Diablo 2. :(

Sure thing babe, will edit everything the day after tomorrow though.
birthday tomorrow :C

My cousin and I will need help fighting Diablo on nightmare mode later.  I will post again/edit this post when we go to fight him, but when that happens I would like at least one person to join us, as we have difficulties fighting him.

Sure thing babe, will edit everything the day after tomorrow though.
birthday tomorrow :C
i love you <3

That feel when you don't like your almost max char but you don't want to start over either  :panda:

Alright we're fighting him.  Anyone want to come?

too late now.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:54:41 PM by Dissolve »

Meh died with my hc wizard @ lvl 38 :__;

Killed Diablo in Hell mode.
Waiting for a few of my friends to hit 60, then off to Inferno!