Author Topic: block mad202 - Spammer and probably an alt.  (Read 3382 times)

This actually might be correct.

the original cheese20 is actually still active, assuming he has RTB. Being under the name sir guy.

lawl.

And I just said "hai cheez20" because:

• Their lolspeak styles look alike
  • Their IQ levels are close
  • For tha lulz :cookieMonster:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

duh.

Either this guy is a huge idiot or an alt. Either way, he's spamming emotes and making stuffty topics.

We need an IP check here.

Disscus.

well...ill say im a big fat idiot

Either this guy is a huge idiot or an alt. Either way, he's spamming emotes and making stuffty topics.

Disscus.

well...ill say im a big fat idiot
YOU.

ARE.

AN.

ALT.

Disscus.
im a big fat idiot

Quote from: block mad202
I MADE A GIANT CHEEZ BURGERZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=DDDD=D=D=D=D==D=D=D==D=D=D=I I LUV BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(im not showing the big pic or allz will eatz itz)javascript:replaceText('%20:cookieMonster:',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);

I laughed like hell when I saw that.

Remember doke used to have the Arrow with the text "Me" on his avatar pointing to a kid with the awsomeface infront of his own face? This one seems similar, and I believe we are dealing with the same thing.

Notice the "me" text below his avatar. It may be a stupid witty result but we may be dealing with the same person.

Remember doke used to have the Arrow with the text "Me" on his avatar pointing to a kid with the awsomeface infront of his own face? This one seems similar, and I believe we are dealing with the same thing.

Notice the "me" text below his avatar. It may be a stupid witty result but we may be dealing with the same person.
I'm gonna go ahead and compare typing.

Also using the same color scheme.

Realy odd. Just like doke, block mad202 tries to hate himself (Attention whore).
Also, I looked at the recent posts and thay seem to use the same typing. Exept Block mad202 uses more caps.

And thats not all...Thay do mas amount of spam.

Realy odd. Just like doke, block mad202 tries to hate himself (Attention whore).
Also, I looked at the recent posts and thay seem to use the same typing. Exept Block mad202 uses more caps.

And thats not all...Thay do mas amount of spam.
I love how alts make themselves obvious.

Seventh, how are you so sure this guy is an alt?
I never seen friendry like this. Ever.
I have 2 theory's.

Seventh, how are you so sure this guy is an alt?
I never seen friendry like this. Ever.
I have 2 theory's.

• He is either a 8 year old cigarette who needs to lose the blanket and grow some balls.
8 year old cigarette for 500 alex