Author Topic: Hold your breath for as long as you can while counting  (Read 1178 times)

so you can count as fast as you want?

exhaled a few minutes ago but now i'm at 414 seconds
why'd you guys stop counting so quickly
Seeing as it was 5 mins from your post to op's post, and your time was about 8 mims when you posted, i call bullstuff

I remember watching people do the "hold your breath as long as you can" thing, passing out, falling down and hitting their head on something.

It's a really bad idea to do this. I wouldn't recommend doing this if you value your general healthiness and well-being.
dont do it next to anything sharp or pointy.

There is a point where your body forces you to breath. So go ahead!  :cookieMonster:

auto erotic asphyxiation has its advantages :cookieMonster:

dont do it next to anything sharp or pointy.

There is a point where your body forces you to breath. So go ahead!  :cookieMonster:

Even if you don't hurt yourself, oxygen deprivation is not a pretty thing.

By "Not a pretty thing", I mean doing this could actually kill you...

Seeing as it was 5 mins from your post to op's post, and your time was about 8 mims when you posted, i call bullstuff
there are inaccuracies in the forum time
now i'm at 106,377 seconds come on guys step it up

Even if you don't hurt yourself, oxygen deprivation is not a pretty thing.

By "Not a pretty thing", I mean doing this could actually kill you...
Your body forces you to breath. I mean, you could die if someone is like choking you out for 45 seconds but not from holding your breath

Your body forces you to breath. I mean, you could die if someone is like choking you out for 45 seconds but not from holding your breath

Somebody choking you has the same effects long-term wise as holding your breath for too long pretty much :/