Author Topic: Why do you hate me?  (Read 2931 times)

I've been wondering why you have you been hating me all i did was join this forum.

And when i get some good reply's i will lock.

Edit: cant lock D: no posting.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:56:21 AM by Captain Jack »

The question really is:

Why are you letting them get to you?

I've been wondering why you have you been hating me all i did was join this forum.

And when i get some good reply's i will lock.

Edit: cant lock D: no posting.

Exactly what the last guy said. Listen, this forum is full of children, and children can be real asses sometimes, that's just our nature (well, not all kids). I have been pissed at tons of people on here too, and it gets to me sometimes. And I actually noticed if you argue with them, you go nowhere fast. If you are being harrased by some one, just walk away. I am sure not everyone hates you on here, it might be just an illusion. I actually befriended someone on here who pissed me off. So those are your choices and some information. Good luck ;).

P.S. I...wouldn't have a picture of a guy from Tottal Drama Island as your avatar, you might get flamed for that on here.

P.S.S. Don't start flaming him for that guys
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:25:59 PM by Frogg »

Well i don't hate you to tell you the truth i don't think Ive ever seen you
don't be a poser be yourself don't give a stuff what other people say unless its like trader or packer people like that

People online get to you? Wow man stop taking stuff seriously.

The question really is:

Why are you letting them get to you?
QFT

Captain Jack. your a good person, you just can't let people get on you. People don't generally hate you.. (although some might) Not EVERYONE does.

This is like the fifth time I have seen a topic with this name.

Well, I started hating from about....

Here:
1.dont put 50 cookies and 25 ice creams in it will be spam
can anyone help me plz if ya do i will give you-MAJOREMOTESPAM-

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:01:06 PM by Noruzenchi »

(although some might)
As much as I could see and trust me, I've seen enough, Captain Jack is so much trying to fit in with his annoying posts all over the forums. It gives me an headache everytime I come and read a post that he made.
I didn't like you since you joined and I still hate you.

As much as I could see and trust me, I've seen enough, Captain Jack is so much trying to fit in with his annoying posts all over the forums. It gives me an headache everytime I come and read a post that he made.
I didn't like you since you joined and I still hate you.
Basically what I think that and he's just loving handicapped.

Btw, can't run from us now, flame on.

I'am kinda new here so i don't hate anyone