Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 603105 times)

you could have ditched that ban by letting him kill you, you know, so it was avoidable.
are you joking right now

i mean i don't know much and i don't know what happened at all but generally in a murder mystery server, if someone is shooting at me, i'll shoot back

You were banned because on a previous SMM server (Mr.Tee's) you banned me for "killing a fellow mafia member" when HE shot ME first.
That's a richard move you made there, you bundle of sticks

are you joking right now

i mean i don't know much and i don't know what happened at all but generally in a murder mystery server, if someone is shooting at me, i'll shoot back
In the murder mystery server it tells you when you are a mafia and who your fellow mafias are

In the murder mystery server it tells you when you are a mafia and who your fellow mafias are
wow i have no clue what was going on in my head when i wrote that, like i didn't read much at all

pls punch me

wow i have no clue what was going on in my head when i wrote that, like i didn't read much at all

pls punch me
* Redconer punches Charles

* Redconer punches Charles
*Mr Queeba punches Redcorner in the Groin

Somebody needs to make a version of that Arizona Laws fighting comic strip with Queeba and Redconer's avatars.

Somebody needs to make a version of that Arizona Laws fighting comic strip with Queeba and Redconer's avatars.

Will this work?

How is this topic still alive
No... It needs one little change.

Yaaay badspot

Why must stupid, spoiled assbrat 7 year olds find about Blockland? Can't they find some other game to plague?
i found out about blockland when i was 7. but now im 10. just change your age to n/a. and you won't get perma banned

i found out about blockland when i was 7. but now im 10. just change your age to n/a. and you won't get perma banned
plus: somtimes 7 year olds find blockland and get the game. its really that easy. you don't have to put in your age.