Author Topic: Extreme lag when hosting servers with new addons  (Read 1962 times)

ok thanks, that helps
i will remove those mods immediately

Badspot

• Administrator
You are running hundreds of dumb stuff add-ons including System_LoadAddOn, which I have added to the blacklist multiple times because it breaks the loving game.  But no matter how many times I tell people this they continue circumvent the blacklist -  I guess because they want their game to not work.  Congratulations, you won - your game does not work.  

Additionally; this mod serves no purpose after RTB 4(?)
wait, how does it serve no purpose now though? how can i use rtb to load addons ingame?

You are running hundreds of dumb stuff add-ons including System_LoadAddOn, which I have added to the blacklist multiple times because it breaks the loving game.  But no matter how many times I tell people this they continue circumvent the blacklist -  I guess because they want their game to not work.  Congratulations, you won - your game does not work.  
I didn't know it was causing the problem. I wasnt aware the mod was on the blacklist, in fact i downloaded it nearly two years ago. I'll remove it ASAP.

wait, how does it serve no purpose now though? how can i use rtb to load addons ingame?
it's rtb ingame, not loadAddOn.

Also, see badspots statement.