Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 127094 times)

Brimstone+lump of coal+Epic-Fetus?

Im not sure what else would creat a brimstone burst like that besides Tammy's head.

Im not sure what else would creat a brimstone burst like that besides Tammy's head.
ding ding ding

Really it's OP

wouldn't sad bombs do that too? I don't think I have ever gotten sad bombs and brim together, so I wouldn't know.

brimstone+rubber cement is pretty cool

brimstone+rubber cement is pretty cool
I should of explored more of the chest with my Epic Fetus brimstone run.
I could of gotten rubber cement and make it 10 times as OP

I tried to figure out if there was some sort of biblical reason why Lilith would have such a prominent belly button over all the other characters before I realized it was just the effect of Cambion Conception

Anyway I find it kind of funny that Mega Satan is infinitely easier for me to do than Hush because there's no time limit, I've got 3 post-it notes completely filled out and they look so nice

sackhead is so god damn wonderful
find the black market in the Basement on this seed and you'll be breezing through everything by the end
CWG6
Y827

sackhead is so god damn wonderful
find the black market in the Basement on this seed and you'll be breezing through everything by the end
CWG6
Y827
What character, and is it hardmode

Hush is harder than Mega Satan mainly because Mega Satan does not have health scaling. While when it comes to actual combat they are more or less the same, having to be forced to fight the Hush longer making him harder.

Since I'll be switching to a desktop sometime this year, I need to know how to move Isaac saves so I don't lose my stuff.
How is it done?

Since I'll be switching to a desktop sometime this year, I need to know how to move Isaac saves so I don't lose my stuff.
How is it done?

It is saved on the steam cloud, you are good. I have deleted my Issac folder a few times because of mods.

It is saved on the steam cloud, you are good. I have deleted my Issac folder a few times because of mods.
I though it wasn't on the cloud...
the more you know

I had an amazing run going as Lazarus until I inadvertently took Cursed Eye from a cursed chest because of Curse of the Blind

Curses

I also encountered this, fortunately just a visual bug

does anybody else freaking love the blue womb theme

I had an amazing run going as Lazarus until I inadvertently took Cursed Eye from a cursed chest because of Curse of the Blind

Curses

I also encountered this, fortunately just a visual bug
is the cursed eye even good for anything combo-wise?