Author Topic: If laziness wasn't a problem, what would you create for Blockland?  (Read 2138 times)

I would make higher quality builds.

Massive realistic builds, finish my vehicles, learn to code, etc.

Mostly isn't because of laziness though, my parents limit me to one hour a day -_- ,my wifi is EXTREMLY limited, and I'm not allowed to get the most updated JavaScript (codecademy).

Id make the more or less Tier Tactical of vehicles, heavy and light tanks, IFVs/APCs artillery, the works, that would come in three classes, a speed oriented set of all tanks and whatnot, a midrange, jack-of-all-trades group, and an armor and firepower group.

Of course, with given that there is 5 to 8 vehicles in each group, and I don't know how to code or model, it'll never happen.

And if I could I would make a cat player type

an aircraft carrier and battleship made from bricks

well laziness really isn't the problem there I just have no idea how to get that shape :c
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:36:55 PM by Maxwell. »

I'd finally master code/torque script. My modeling skills are pretty good as of now so I'd stick with them.
I would sit my ass in the suggestions page and make all the add-ons people have suggested.

I was waiting for an image to load, then I understood^

I would finish the single player adventure mod.

I would make giant terrain maps, a zombie wave server, a Saints row 2 like city takeover gamemode/server, a build a base then kill each other like gamemode/server, and a campaign for blockland