Poll

are transgendered people actually human?

yes
30 (44.8%)
no
12 (17.9%)
don't care
14 (20.9%)
hell no
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Opinions on Gender Identity?  (Read 3806 times)

no im not being sarcastic. if you get a love change youre basically saying forget you to any "god" and completely saying forget you to biology and science as we know it.  if more people keep changing their genders we'll be extinct before we even know it. idk whats so hard to grasp about that lol.
Well, God's laws don't have any authority on humanity. At least not in the USA. Also, not everyone is going to get a love change lmao. I'm a freaking Muslim, but my personal beliefs don't apply to other people. Also, what are your opinions on animals that naturally go through love changes later in their lives? You do know they exist, right? That is part of biology and science. Trust me, I'm a biological sciences pre-med major.

In the case of the bitch in the OP she should have been publicly executed on account for eyeraping idiocy.

There are only 2 genders in humans: Male and Female

If you're gay, lesbian, bi, or whatever, that is in your brain, not in your DNA.
Basically this, no matter what you do to your body you will still scientifically be considered either Male or Female.

Getting loveual reassignment surgery does not change your love, only the way you are identified as.
Ex. Male to Female would still be considered scientifically a Male, or vice versa.

Though many people have a different understanding of it, this is my understanding.

On a side note there is a flame war starting inside the thread...that was either un-intended or intended.

On a scale of 1-forget you're loving dumb.

nice immediately reacting with stupid insults, literally the least smart and most ironic thing you could do.

Well, God's laws don't have any authority on humanity. At least not in the USA. Also, not everyone is going to get a love change lmao. I'm a freaking Muslim, but my personal beliefs don't apply to other people. Also, what are your opinions on animals that naturally go through love changes later in their lives? You do know they exist, right? That is part of biology and science. Trust me, I'm a biological sciences pre-med major.

your major is useless because you obviously dont understand biology if you think that god only doesnt have authority in the USA.  he created every country, so why stop there?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:08:33 AM by MrKitKat »

i am sensing major bait here...I'd recommend nobody feed. lol

People are talking about God and I'm just sitting here like "Well, this is awkward for a guy with no religion..."

But I cant you be born with both genitals? So you are both genders, right?

man be whatever you want as long as you're not causing any kind of harm to yourself or others by being it

though there is a slightly diff. connotation between love and gender: love is biological and binary unless you have legitimately unusual anatomical developments that would say otherwise. gender is the psychological end of this, and would be what you 'feel like'. obv most people are cisgender, which is just as fine as anything else since it's likely not something you could control (if you legitimately held the gender you claim to hold).

also the notion that love change will lead to extinction is a major offender of the slippery slope; most people are pretty comfortable the way they're born

all that being said the only thing i would ever confess to be against is bullpoopy, and any offenders of bullpoopy will not receive my blessing
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:19:32 AM by otto-san »

i am sensing major bait here...I'd recommend nobody feed. lol

soooo you don't want people to have an intelligent conversation about an interesting subject? you must be on edge after reading ms.terra's posts. ,':^)

soooo you don't want people to have an intelligent conversation about an interesting subject? you must be on edge after reading ms.terra's posts. ,':^)
you can't have an intelligent conversation if one of the parties involved (you) is not capable of grasping any human logic and therefore having one.

couple basic laws of human loveuality/this topic:
1) loveual orientation is not your fault/choice.
2) loveual identity (gender) is usually cis.
3) people can have different genders and lovees.
4) when you do a love change you aren't changing your genes from XY to XX (visa versa).

couple reasons why you are wrong:
1) you are baiting
2) bait
3) ipreferwormsasbassbait
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:36:42 AM by Swat 3 »

you can't have an intelligent conversation if one of the parties involved (you) is not capable of grasping any human logic and therefore having one.

couple basic laws of human loveuality/this topic:
1) loveual orientation is not your fault/choice.
2) loveual identity (gender) is usually cis.
3) people can have different genders and lovees.
4) when you do a love change you aren't changing your genes from XY to XX (visa versa).

couple reasons why you are wrong:
1) you are baiting
2) bait
3) ipreferwormsasbassbait

im straight but i could literally choose to have love with another man right now although that would be hindering my species' ability to further evolve.  also if you are gonna jump on that other guys bandwagon and call me a troll just because you dont agree with my arguement, youre really more dense than i thought and any respect i had for you has diminished.

no im not being sarcastic. if you get a love change youre basically saying forget you to any "god" and completely saying forget you to biology and science as we know it.  if more people keep changing their genders we'll be extinct before we even know it. idk whats so hard to grasp about that lol.
yeah but transgenders are such a small minority that probably won't grow.

also transgender people are hot. specifically MTF. unnnnnnnnnnnnh
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:14:47 AM by diss. »

There are only 2 genders in humans: Male and Female
That's not technically true, but alright.

im straight but i could literally choose to have love with another man right now although that would be hindering my species' ability to further evolve.  also if you are gonna jump on that other guys bandwagon and call me a troll just because you dont agree with my arguement, youre really more dense than i thought and any respect i had for you has diminished.
I don't like to hurt peoples fealing but WHAT THE forget MAN you a loving a doof. This isnt going to hinder evolution .  There are literly 7.25 billion people in the world as of now. And if you want to talk nuber in the US ALONE there are about 8 million people who are gay, trangender, ect. That may sound like a lot but if you accounted for the entire population thats only around 3.5%. Might I also add currently the entire world nearly 1/8th is starving loving STARVING TO DEATH and your more scared about the way that people address who arnt dying in higher numbers fearing that there goin to bring down our world, no its loving disease famine war greed and many other things these people are no hinderence to this society, but people who think like you people who are so closed minded that they take everything for granted the wourlds gona be tough and i feal sorry for you.And as for the whole evoultion hinderence thing i hope you dont believe in darwinism because that kind of thinkin is a hinderence twards evoultion and might i add that evoultion isnt as though we grow loving wings, no we evolve by the way we understand our mind we evolve by thinking and clearly your not going to.

Badspot

• Administrator
soooo you don't want people to have an intelligent conversation about an interesting subject?

are transgendered people actually human?

Nice try.