Author Topic: I LITERALLY JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY!!  (Read 9575 times)

so im at a friend of a friend's kickback tonight and this girl got drunk and ptfo on the couch.  people are messing with her and stuff etc etc and then i recognize she was hitting on me earlier, so i started just talking to her, and eventually i forgeted her face and me & my boys took turns busting on her head which we put shirts on n stuff to dry off with.

im in the bathroom posting this rn

That sounds incredibly unethical.

Uh, Congrats? You just took advantage of a drunk girl? Isn't kinda classified as rape if she didn't say "Hey, wanna forget me.."

haha its almost like your making a joke thread because you don't approve of another thread ha ha h ah h hhh ha ha a hh

Uh, Congrats? You just took advantage of a drunk girl? Isn't kinda classified as rape if she didn't say "Hey, wanna forget me.."

maor 2

Good.

now try it with a sober girl

haha its almost like your making a joke thread because you don't approve of another thread ha ha h ah h hhh ha ha a hh

i was makin fun of it but this did actually happen lol i wasn't gonna post it originally but i feel that he needs to be made fun of

Well I for one feel like you produced original content. Congrats on being the forums first rapist!

Well I for one feel like you produced original content. Congrats on being the forums first rapist!

implying i raped anybody.  you guys are having a good time baiting me because i actually got a nice bj and youre all angry right? lol jfc

But seriously lock this topic, this is going crazy 4 threads...

But seriously lock this topic, this is going crazy 4 threads...
Why are you saying that, you literally just did the same topic to get a kick out of it, then you're telling people to 'quit doing it' because you just did it

I agree you guys should stop, but still that is kinda hypocritical to say, you're telling them not to do it and you've done it yourself

so im at a friend of a friend's kickback tonight and this girl got drunk and ptfo on the couch.  people are messing with her and stuff etc etc and then i recognize she was hitting on me earlier, so i started just talking to her, and eventually i forgeted her face and me & my boys took turns busting on her head which we put shirts on n stuff to dry off with.

Ding ding ding! The way you described this made it seem like you took advantage of her! Yay!

Why are you saying that, you literally just did the same topic to get a kick out of it, then you're telling people to 'quit doing it' because you just did it

I agree you guys should stop, but still that is kinda hypocritical to say, you're telling them not to do it and you've done it yourself
I locked mine to sink into the depths of the forums. to never resurface.