Author Topic: Dota 2 Megathread: Wraithed  (Read 140876 times)

I loving LOVE BOUNTY HUNTER

but that eredar bought dust, JUST FOR YOU

and nyx I guess

I'm not great at this game but getting matched with people who autoattack the creeps all the way up to the tower isn't helping me get out of the hell hole that is low ELO matchmaking.

but that eredar bought dust, JUST FOR YOU

and nyx I guess
he bought god damn dusts the whole game, even a gem. luckily i'm the best bounty hunter ever (my third game as him obviously, also the first one i won gggg)

Battlefury on Bounty Hunter hhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg ggg.

Battlefury on Bounty Hunter hhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg ggg.
lol i dunno what build hurrrrrrrrrr

it's okay got a few kills with it somehow (on accident ofc)

Battlefury isn't good for BH. I'd recommend a Desolater, as it's great for breaking wind walk as the -armor debuff applies before the strike lands.

Blizard pls nerf centaur :(:(

Also i did this but we were playing against and with the stupidest people in existence.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:32:21 AM by tails »

VISUALS
    Updated Broodmother's model
    Added sound and FX for hand of Midas

UI
    Clicking on a hero row in the Heroes Played tab on the profile now shows a match history filtered by that hero.

GAMEPLAY
Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities: Coup de Grace, Slardar's Bash, Time Lock, Drunken Brawler's Crit, Headshot, Blade Dance, Chaos Knight's Crit, Lycan's Crit and Skeleton King's Crit. (For example, Daedalus has a 25% probability to critical strike for 2.7x damage. On the first attack, however, it will only have an ~8.5% probability to crit; this is its hidden PRD constant. Each subsequent attack without a crit increases this probability by 8.5%. So on the second attack, the chance is 17%, on the third it is 25.5%, )

BOTS
Still stupid

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:36:50 PM by tails »

holy stuff that's a what I call a BMILF
A Brood Mother I'd Like to forget

maybe we won't get ported heroes until the next WC3 DotA update.

I'm probably grasping at straws but I'm expecting an old school 3 hero update in the first or second week of December with Shredder, Medusa and Bristleback.

She looks much better now though, kind of like an actual spider and not the wtf is this thing old version.

The most intense and longest game I've ever played. Fantastic job on the other side they were 4v5 and still held a whole hour and a half. Their Huskar was incredible and took down our ancient solo. check the match ID so much stuff happened for instance my mouse died really late into the game and our team has a huge panic attack.

I think we killed roshan at least 6 or 7 times

Coup de Grace - 15%
Slardar's Bash - 10%/15%/20%/25%
Time Lock - 10%/15%/20%/25%
Drunken Brawler's Crit - 10/15/20/25%
Headshot - 40%
Chaos Knight's Crit - 10%
Lycan's Crit - 30%
Skeleton King's Crit - 15%
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:25:55 AM by tails »