Author Topic: MineZ - A fleet of professional, DayZ-style Minecraft servers  (Read 37348 times)

there was decent stuff when master and I went :o
nah man when i was there only apples, stone swords, and leather armor

there was decent stuff when master and I went :o
why are you never on skype I want to play some more

when people get hurt in lag somehow, they always blame you and murder you
even if you are part of their "team" :(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:58:12 PM by masterockets »

It would be fun if the zombies didn't lag like motherforgeters.

In my first experience with MineZ I was walking in a forest when a huge group is zombies ambushed me. I sprinted far and ran past two raiders. They attacked one and the other ran after me seeking revenge. He was pretty banged up from the zombies so I was able to kill him.

After that I teamed up with a stranger and looted some destroyed buildings. Later in the game he stabbed me in the back and took my supplies when we were starving.

I was doing pretty good on us11, I got bows, arrows, chainmail, and an iron sword. All I needed was food. I was about to die of starvation when a large group of people walked near me, one of them charged at me and killed me. :(

does combat logging not work?

does combat logging not work?
Nope, an npc will spawn with all of your stuff and you will die when you rejoin if it is killed.

when i know i'm going to starve i discard all of my good stuff and just attack anyone who gets near me.

so what is combat logging?

so what is combat logging?
where if you're getting hit
and you disconnect
you'll die.

i think its a fabulous idea!

where if you're getting hit
and you disconnect
you'll die.

i think its a fabulous idea!
the only problem is that starfishs abuse it right before scheduled server reboots.

I can't even get on. The servers are too full. :o

I can't even get on. The servers are too full. :o
play on week days early in the morning or late at night.

anyone want to team up and skype?  "valen" or "valenmere" cant remember which.

i would try it but it sounds like a realistic minecraft DM :s
cool idea though especially since im sure more people have minecraft then arma 2