8 (22.9%)
AdventurePack
4 (11.4%)
GravityCat's Raycasting weapons.
6 (17.1%)
Custom Pack (needs to be made first)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Ambitious Few: [WIP][RP] Real Beta this week!!! -Poll!-  (Read 8588 times)

hopefully this isn't going to die like those other huge projects.

OH IT WONT. You know how many times ive been yelled at for playing this game so all this stuff were going aint goin to waste. If Xeids computer stuffs up again ima b upset. Some1's gonna get snatched up.

This is a very beautiful build.

How many bricks? I feel like the landscape looks pretty flat from what I've seen of the pictures but has a lot of trees and shrubbery
Edit: Not to say the build sucks, just seems like a lot of bushes.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:55:51 AM by DaBlocko »

How many bricks? I feel like the landscape looks pretty flat from what I've seen of the pictures but has a lot of trees and shrubbery
Edit: Not to say the build sucks, just seems like a lot of bushes.
175,226 bricks, there's 2 extremely large sections so far. And there's a lot of tree's, shrubbery, etc because it's supposed to be extremely overgrown. Not much else we can do about it being a bit flat aside from adding the occasional bumps, hills, mountains, whatever. Although we do try our best :)

On another note if someone could be gracious enough to donate $11 to the server to keep it running for this month, will be greatly appreciated. I cannot pay the invoice due to paying bills, buying food/gas etc, and yes i know it's JUST 11 dollars, well i can't even pay that for this month's invoice.

If anyone can help out, send the $11 to KuzikuGG@mail.com, via Paypal. Thank you!

Invoice paid, disregard that. We're all good!

Time to work on some underground sections.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:23:52 PM by Xeidious* »

this looks loving beautiful

11/10 amazing

i would don8 but i only have bitcoin

0 bitcoins

this looks loving beautiful

11/10 amazing
Thank you :)

i would don8 but i only have bitcoin

0 bitcoins
Ahaha it's alright, thanks for the gesture. It's paid. :)

Bump, currently building the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, this will be fun.

This is a really neat map.

Is it all hand built?

This is a really neat map.

Is it all hand built?
Yes, it's all hand built.

This looks dope man.