Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39435 times)

Or ya know

Have a life outside the internet. That might help a lil bit
yes but unfortunately that's not the case, so you obviously have the right to tell him to kill himself
"friends"
lol this is the "pointing and laughing" that I was talking about
"unknown reason"
lol
I seriously have yet to see SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of him being a "massive friend"
Okay you are all WAY too close to this. You keep stuffting on INH for being an attention grabber, but you overlook one huge logical fallacy - he didn't start this, he was literally targeted, information was grabbed from outside the forum and what ensued was a detroit-style beatdown where one guy is curled on the ground while 5 guys stomp on him. I'm not even taking sides here, these are facts.

Literally this whole thread is just a showcase of how putrid this forum can be
My point stands

it's amazing because by posting that he's just proving anyone's point who said he was doing it for attention.
"Guys look at my sob story, which I can't technically post myself because I already said goodbye."

yes but unfortunately that's not the case, so you obviously have the right to tell him to kill himself
Name me one time I told him to kill himself

"Guys look at my sob story, which I can't technically post myself because I already said goodbye."
he talked about it to me too, I'm assuming that Shazoo asked INH if she could post it rather than vise versa because he didn't say anything about that to me
Name me one time I told him to kill himself
I wasn't talking to you, sorry lol, I was just referencing the people that are being richards to him

You shouldn't have posted that, it only gives wind to a 'I can't control myself so I'll control others' sort of mindset.
he asked me to post it, I was hesitant to post it for this exact reason

while it's Squartles fault for bringing it to attention in the first place with this thread, which shouldn't have happened, insert posting here only made it worse.

yes but unfortunately that's not the case, so you obviously have the right to tell him to kill himself lol this is the "pointing and laughing" that I was talking about I seriously have yet to see SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of him being a "massive friend"

1. if he's gonna off himself he should just do it (hint: he won't because this is a plea for sympathy)

2. expecting friends out of people you've never met and hardly know? what?

3. he's asking for attention and he's getting it, just not the sympathy he was hoping for lol

he asked me to post it, I was hesitant to post it for this exact reason

"now they HAVE to sympathize with me!"

gOOD LORD

''wow!!! i almost did it u guys!!!!'' ''see!!!'' ''see this!?!?''

give me a loving break

kid this is a phase im 80% sure you don't have a REAL DEAL reason for why you're depressed other than ''muh anti-social''

i didn't know before but im sure that you're just crying for attention

you know maybe if you try to better yourself as a person or talk to someone MAYBE, just MAYBE you can actually be happy

i have to quote myself THREE TIMES!!!!!

i have to quote myself THREE TIMES!!!!!
well y'all have missed it multiple times now and yet continue to say that this thread was warranted or whatnot

did you have a stroke or something
no he just has yet to see specific examples of name being a "massive friend," or so as he describes