Author Topic: funne steam reviews for blockland  (Read 2526 times)

everything but sylv's trees i agree with, there are much better options for that (no offense to sylv)

everything but sylv's trees i agree with, there are much better options for that (no offense to sylv)
The only option that even comes close is Falco’s foliage pack, which doesn’t possess the Blockland style or modularness of Syl’s.

No one listed tab shifting brick selector and I'm disappointed.

No one listed tab shifting brick selector and I'm disappointed.
not just big stuff like the duplicator, but even little things like the tab-shifting brick selector, or the ability to select your colorset when starting a server

ngl former blickland forumers that have been outcasted are pretty handicapped when it comes to reviews, the game is almost negative in reviews because of handicaps saying "badspot doesnt update the game!111!!!!" and dumb stuff like that

Didn't setro try and send nudes to someone? Truly the original blockland boy, what a total loving embarrasment
Never forget the poem

God, I despise how these people think. The reason for there being "not much to do in vanilla" is because it's a game about building with Lego bricks, which means one thing: There is no objective. The default gamemodes only exist to prove that if you put your mind to it, you can create some really cool stuff in Blockland. They're not the main gameplay you should be looking forward to everytime you open the game. But maybe some people just can't understand that...

twenty bucks the guy who wrote this is a far-left whities must die, straghties must die too person

Why does badspot have to dedicate his whole life for this game just cause you want to?
he doesn't have to. he could always just pass the game onto someone else. but he probably never will

Also, fixing some not-as-major bugs and including a few new default add-ons wouldn't be dedicating one's whole life to a game just because someone wanted them to

I get the exaggeration, but some of you guys are making a few wants and suggestions seem way worse than what they actually are, like, it wouldn't hurt to make some parts of the game easier and more convenient for newer/unfamiliar players