Author Topic: Basketball Item  (Read 1521 times)

Well, the thing i'm suggesting, is some kind of throw-able round item (A basketball or something like that) What by throwing to a other player, would make the projectile disappear and mount it to the players hand (Like a ball-catching script)

tl;dr A throw-able ball what mounts to the other players hands on contact.

/discuss

Model has been done. Textures been done. Throwing has been done. Projectile bouncing has been done. Mounting to player's hand when touching the projectile? I don't have a clue.

Model has been done. Textures been done. Throwing has been done. Projectile bouncing has been done. Mounting to player's hand when touching the projectile? I don't have a clue.

The football.  The only thing it doesn't do is the ability to pick it up if it hits the ground.

The football.  The only thing it doesn't do is the ability to pick it up if it hits the ground.

This is what i meant. If someone could fix it and change its model and PM to me?

Maybe this should forcibly go hand in hand with some sort of 1 inventory slot playertype

Maybe this should forcibly go hand in hand with some sort of 1 inventory slot playertype

That is what i meant but there is no need for 1 slot playertype, i want it to get given to the player when the projectile is touching him.