Author Topic: Minecraft: Post your servers here!  (Read 1343 times)

This is the thread where you post your servers here. 1.0.0 or 1.1. Your choice.

Form:

Hoster: (---)
IP: (example: ---)
Name: (example: Some Random Minecraft Server)
Ages (optional, but recommended): (6-12 [kid], 13-100 [teenager to adult], custom)
Anything else to add (optional): I made this server just for Blockland Forums.
Network ID (for --- users):
Network Password (for --- users): blockland
24/7: (example: yes)
Whitelisted: (example: no)

My Server!

Hoster: ---
IP: ---
Name: SpongeCraft1212's Server
Ages: 6-12 [kid]
Network ID: SpongeCraft1212_Blockland
Network Password: blockland
24/7: No
Whitelisted: No

EDIT: suddenly, CM

CM's Server

Fun fact: CM is a forum, so I HAVE to edit this. This is also advertising, so locking.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:46:41 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Good idea for a thread. Hopefully now people will stop asking for servers in the main topic.

Good idea for a thread. Hopefully now people will stop asking for servers in the main topic.

Thanks. :)

So come on down and post your servers.

For the ages part, is that supposed to show how old you have to be to join the server?

For the ages part, is that supposed to show how old you have to be to join the server?
Yea, pretty much.

You can still post your servers. Don't be afraid.

Are you willing to keep the OP updated so people won't have their server posts buried under pages of others?

The only Minecraft server you'll ever need is at Kodleeshare.net/register :) we also have a topic. Just look for us along side this topic here in the Games section (for you people who don't know what boards you peruse).

The only Minecraft server you'll ever need is at Kodleeshare.net/register :) we also have a topic. Just look for us along side this topic here in the Games section (for you people who don't know what boards you peruse).

What about other servers.

What about other servers.

It's called marketing. I wholeheartedly believe that Kodleeshare offers a more professional yet playful environment for players of all skill levels and ages. We try our best to be fair, and we actually manage our own web address through which we offer a registration service to even be a contributing part of the server, as well as a forum for server discussion, even though nobody really uses it.

I'd like to think we're better than most if not all servers offered by the Blockland community, although i do recognize that we fall short in some areas, but we're here to improve on our weaknesses and provide a better server experience for all our users to the best of our ability.

Are you willing to keep the OP updated so people won't have their server posts buried under pages of others?
Yea
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:45:07 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »