Author Topic: Creepy Guy :3 - Obvious Idiot, Rule-breaker  (Read 3981 times)

Ok, to start, this all happened on Orangebeak's Freebuild Server.
Got it?
Ok.

So i was looking for a server to join, after my friend decided to stop hosting his server.
I saw this server, and i though, "Oh boy! an actual, non-stuffty freebuild server!"
I was wrong.

So i joined, and the FIRST thing i see is this: a stuff-ton of particle spam, and the host, telling Creepy Guy :3 to stop the spam.

This goes on for a while, but the host left because it was his curfew.

I start telling him to stop the spam, and he starts slapping me.
Then, he tumbled me.
After all that, he tells me, "do you regret your actions?"

So, once all that happens, i tell him to stop with the spam.

I tried to block the present spam with a Crown Victoria, but he starts tumbling me.

Some more of him tumbling/slapping me.

The spam.

More slapping.

Him tumbling a random player 5 times.

He bans me for 1 minute (for no reason) with the reason, "lol noob".

After that, he starts Dwanding random builds he deemed "too old".

Sadly i didn't get his BLID, but if you ever meet him, ignore him, and ban him from your servers.
Thanks for your time.

idk if you blind or what but it's Creepy Man not Guy

also

Ok, to start, this all happened on Orangebeak's Freebuild Server.
Got it?
Ok.

why

48431 is his ID, he's pretty toxic every time I encounter him

I've heard of this guy before, he's been a complete "Minge," speaking like a GModder, and borderline if Cancer, Autism, Ignorance, and Stupidity had an Orgy and gave birth to a bastard eldritch abomination.
You know what I think, though?
F*ck 'em, seriously.
If he wants to act like a PURE dumbarse, let 'em!

I've heard of this guy before, he's been a complete "Minge," speaking like a GModder, and borderline if Cancer, Autism, Ignorance, and Stupidity had an Orgy and gave birth to a bastard eldritch abomination.
You know what I think, though?
F*ck 'em, seriously.
If he wants to act like a PURE dumbarse, let 'em!
you sound worse
also the last sentence completely contradicts your other statements of wisdom and glory

skippy needs to chill.

OT:
/support
There is very little inside his head.

you sound worse
also the last sentence completely contradicts your other statements of wisdom and glory
Good point, but I usually lash out and PURE Ignorant ten? Five? Year old c*nts on the laptop their mother bought for around 300$, and play ROBLOX and stuffe flash games.

little unrelated note: but this is what skippy said in response to
skippy needs to chill.

little unrelated note: but this is what skippy said in response to
Yeah, this is why I don't use forums.
Especially tell you something I think A TRUE COMRADE, MATE, FRIEND, PARTNER, AND ALL THAT, could actually keep as a conversation to two people.

Good point, but I usually lash out and PURE Ignorant ten? Five? Year old c*nts on the laptop their mother bought for around 300$, and play ROBLOX and stuffe flash games.
Yeah, this is why I don't use forums.
Especially tell you something I think A TRUE COMRADE, MATE, FRIEND, PARTNER, AND ALL THAT, could actually keep as a conversation to two people.
dude like actually chill the hell out, and get off your high horse while you're at it

dude like actually chill the hell out, and get off your high horse while you're at it
Oh, sure.

skippy needs to chill.

OT:
/support
There is very little inside his head.

Also sorry, saw your comment from the wrong angle.

Okay okay okay. this is MY server, and this happened because around 10:00 That night Creepy Guy :3 suggested I leave the server on while I sleep. I was going to shut it off in the morning but I didn't get the chance to. The server ran on its own for 22 Hours. My computer is not the best computer therefore I have to monitor my server most of the time. The only reason Creepy Guy :3 was admin was because he was my friend about a year ago. I'm promptly going to permenantly ban him and link it to this article. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Shizza.

just a word of advice: making your friends admin because "they are my friends" is a bad idea...