Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62393 times)

It's hurts the community.
I'm sure anyone would get mad at someone for loving with and making it even harder to work on something that the developer has worked on for years, in which is copyrighted to where they actually can take legal action and in which that person is the starfish and not the developer.

It doesn't hurt stuff, Badspot can easily revoke the people using the tool, if they continue, he continues.  There's no reason to claim that they are being malicious when they have no negative intentions, they're loving around with a cheap game, not stealing nuclear launch codes from the US.

You sent me a bunch of insane stuff including one email from your "mom" with the subject "Freaks like you should be put behind bars".  Forgive me if I didn't comb over every attempted plea bargain in detail.  
I actually told you that that email was not in fact sent by me nor my mother, I don't use that email address either because whoever did send it did not have permission to use it so therefore it was hijacked.  I sent you a very clear statement that I was willing to send you the information I had for nothing in return.  Don't play this loving game with me.

Sorry just assumed because of the way you said everything.
That's your issue, Blockzillahead, you just assume everything from how people say things.

It doesn't hurt stuff, Badspot can easily revoke the people using the tool, if they continue, he continues.  There's no reason to claim that they are being malicious when they have no negative intentions, they're loving around with a cheap game, not stealing nuclear launch codes from the US.
I actually told you that that email was not in fact sent by me nor my mother, I don't use that email address either because whoever did send it did not have permission to use it so therefore it was hijacked.  I sent you a very clear statement that I was willing to send you the information I had for nothing in return.  Don't play this loving game with me.
>no negative intentions
>intentionally harass and extort members of the community

wow, i thought you felt that first hand yola

You sent me a bunch of insane stuff including one email from your "mom" with the subject "Freaks like you should be put behind bars".  Forgive me if I didn't comb over every attempted plea bargain in detail.  
noedit;

And aren't you the one who replied to that fake email wishing to contact her at her personal email address?  What was that about?  Going to apologize to her how you put her and my father through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.

because 20 dollars is a penny.
dude he can spend his mony on whatever he wants get off him.
noedit;

And aren't you the one who replied to that fake email wishing to contact her at her personal email address?  What was that about?  Going to apologize to her how you put her and my father through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.
Going to apologize to her how you put her and my father through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.
through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.
harassment for weeks

noedit;

And aren't you the one who replied to that fake email wishing to contact her at her personal email address?  What was that about?  Going to apologize to her how you put her and my father through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.

so he stalked your parents every time they bought groceries

That's your issue, Blockzillahead, you just assume everything from how people say things.

Issue lol

I dunno, I read the dossier and it really didn't look clear at all.
And Baddy did mention something about 10% of all email accounts being compromised.

noedit;

And aren't you the one who replied to that fake email wishing to contact her at her personal email address?  What was that about?  Going to apologize to her how you put her and my father through harassment for weeks?  Awe isn't that cute.
...how the forget do you know he replied to it...
...IF YOU DON'T USE THAT ACCOUNT?!?

It doesn't hurt stuff, Badspot can easily revoke the people using the tool, if they continue, he continues.  There's no reason to claim that they are being malicious when they have no negative intentions, they're loving around with a cheap game, not stealing nuclear launch codes from the US.
That's almost like saying that a person can assault someone right in front of an officer and not get arrested meanwhile someone should get a ticket for being under the speed limit.
The law is the law, even if it's something so little.

Badspot

• Administrator
There's no reason to claim that they are being malicious when they have no negative intentions

Except you know, common sense.

I actually told you that that email was not in fact sent by me nor my mother, I don't use that email address either because whoever did send it did not have permission to use it so therefore it was hijacked.  

Ah right, the well known band of timely hackers that takes over people's email accounts and writes insane stuff that fits right in with the victim's current drama but makes them look slightly foolish.  I heard that happens a lot.  

I sent you a very clear statement that I was willing to send you the information I had for nothing in return.

Wait was that before or after your email got hijacked and pretended to be you pretending to be your mom on an insane rant?  

dude he can spend his mony on whatever he wants get off him.
That made no sense, try again please.  Sorry that you friends like to harass people because you have nothing better to do with your lives.

so he stalked your parents every time they bought groceries
Someone takes things a wee bit too literally, 'how you put', not 'how you harassed', meaning, he indirectly caused them to be harassed.
Try again

...how the forget do you know he replied to it...
...IF YOU DON'T USE THAT ACCOUNT?!?

The mother email was sent probably a week after I sent the email offering the information, if he can't reply within a week then sorry I didn't notice it.

That's almost like saying that a person can assault someone right in front of an officer and not get arrested meanwhile someone should get a ticket for being under the speed limit.
That made no sense, if they aren't being malicious they aren't a high threat.  He makes them out to be malicious terrorists, trying to hijack accounts and hack his game.  They're loving around with a simple script.

Ah right, the well known band of timely hackers that takes over people's email accounts and writes insane stuff that fits right in with the victim's current drama but makes them look slightly foolish.  I heard that happens a lot. 

Wait was that before or after your email got hijacked and pretended to be you pretending to be your mom on an insane rant? 
If they have no negative intentions how is it common sense to call them malicious, do you call a priest malicious?  There's no logic behind what you just said

You know damn well I cannot prove that I didn't send that email, however, I can logically explain it.  If I sent that, why did I respond to your response with "ignore that last email", that would make no sense, is your common sense like broken or something?

That was before seeing as the last email I've ever sent you was "ignore that last email and disregard any further emails from this address as it has been compromised"
I mean sure, I'd love to rip you a new one under my mothers alias but that's a waste of my time.

Ah right, the well known band of timely hackers that takes over people's email accounts and writes insane stuff that fits right in with the victim's current drama but makes them look slightly foolish.  I heard that happens a lot.  

It is to be noted that some hackers will not take immediate action, instead waiting for the most opportune time to strike. It's rather unlikely but not entirely impossible, about as likely as my younger brother spamming with my account.

That made no sense, if they aren't being malicious they aren't a high threat.  He makes them out to be malicious terrorists, trying to hijack accounts and hack his game.  They're loving around with a simple script.
By your logic I could always say what you said in my reply made no sense.
It made perfect sense towards what you said.  You seem to not be comprehending what 'Copyright Infringement' means. They modified the game which is against one of the exclusive rights.

Again since you still don't understand

By your logic I could always say what you said in my reply made no sense.
It made perfect sense towards what you said.  You seem to not be comprehending what 'Copyright Infringement' means. They modified the game which is against one of the exclusive rights.

Again since you still don't understand
I'm not saying what they're doing isn't bad, I'm saying they aren't doing it with malicious intentions.