Author Topic: Re: TheUberLongWord!  (Read 11563 times)

I think he notices that you are using an alt from the way you act (which is a very big giveaway, other people are much more subtle), and then bans you for having an alt.

I threw everyone off with this account, and I act exactly the same. Only change was I made it a girl and boom, instant camouflage :cookieMonster:

Everyone knew you were an alt, and it was only a matter of time before people notice the disappearance of your last Alt, and the appearance of some heavily posting, highly critical, off-topic lurking girl and putting the two together.

What does that have to do with anything? I only stay in off topic because Badspot checks it the least, and when he does there's so many topics that he probably skips most of them, thus giving me a longer amount of time before being banned. My last account posted in help and general, but I'm going to stick to off topic and just 2 long topics in general discussion.

Kaphix is lurking in the dark forest, siphoning the blood of unicorns to stay alive.

Kaphix is lurking in the dark forest, siphoning the blood of unicorns to stay alive.
Poem form!

Binary balls!

01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01110011

This topic belongs in Drama.
Last time posting this, bye bye.

You can say you don't care about opinion all you want, but when a large enough group of people begin to have similar opinions . . . then you're in for a paradigm shift.

1. Kaphix is . . . an annoying friend.

I dunno about you, but that was my favorite part.

Oh, the whole quote was my favorite part.

My contribution to the argument, then I leave.

Ephialtes, if you didn't help in making one of the most popular mods of Blockland, I bet Badspot would've banned your -snip, I was thinking it would censor it- for the same reasons as Kaphix.

The only difference I see mainly between you and Kaphix, is that Kaphix has some good qualities; you, however, don't.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:46:08 PM by Jsk2003 »

I'm really glad it isn't you who decides who is a good person and who isn't. Naturally the people I consort with will say the opposite to what you said.

And the point is, I DID help make one of the most popular mods in Blockland. I think that in itself is a good quality, to be donating my free time to producing things for ungrateful stuffs like you, for free.

It's the least epic battle of all time:

The idiotic majority versus the intellectual minority.

Ok get the forget out now.
Haha, I find this amusing. He bypasses the chat filter to defend a bunch of bickering half year old monkeys.