Author Topic: Awesome Game Memories  (Read 4020 times)

What are your best memories from gaming ever?

One of mine is discovering some of the cheats for Excitebike 64 and screwing around with big head mode and such.

Playing MechWarrior 2 when I was young (first computer game) and finding it halarious when I did the tutorial for the game and shot at the guy walking you through it, only to have him turn around and annihilate your mech completely.

Hm...I think it would be when I first started playing runescape, in my eyes it was freaking amazing, all the nice people, the world just looked so alive....until I gave my password to a scammer...that's when I realized the world had bad people in it too lol.

Also, best time on the game for my brother was when some idiot decided to try to "scam" him telling him he'd trim his iron armor, and to prove it he traded an Addy pickaxe( About 5k at the time) for his full iron (About 3k at most), and 2k is a lot to a new player, so he made 2k because the guy never came back lol(I told him to take the deal because it's worth more xD)

Tai the tasmanian tiger when I was 7. Good times.

when i played moon buggy 98 and beat world 3

Beating the final Bowser in SM64.

Bully, shooting girls with the spud gun, and hiding in trash can, then getting pics of their breasts and panties was quite fun...

Drowning people in Sim Tycoon

Making massive theme parks in Roller Coaster Tycoon 1.

Bully, shooting girls with the spud gun, and hiding in trash can, then getting pics of their breasts and panties was quite fun...
I'm suddenly filled with intrigue about this game.

In Battlefield 1942 I ran up to a tank as a engineer and threw all my dynamite on it and blew it up, the blast sent me flying and I got high enough to where I could push the parachute button.

Lego Racers 2, I was about 5-7 and I remember building a lot of block shaped cars, never beating any other boss than the ice place boss, unlocking only up to mars, and finding the fact that I could build with Legos on a computer amazing... then I lost it and never found it... and 7-5 years later finding Blockland

Tai the tasmanian tiger when I was 7. Good times.
This
And this

beating ratchet and clank games (the first 3 on ps2) and getting massive stuff tons of in-game currency

Lego Racers 2, I was about 5-7 and I remember building a lot of block shaped cars, never beating any other boss than the ice place boss, unlocking only up to mars, and finding the fact that I could build with Legos on a computer amazing... then I lost it and never found it... and 7-5 years later finding Blockland
I think I beat that game, it was a good game.