Author Topic: Minotaur is a "Badass"  (Read 6689 times)

Yosher is right.
Seriously, this is enough you need to straighten up or get the forget out.

He's only getting worse everywhere I see him.

At least Lord Tony isn't a giant moron that doesn't bump month old topics like you.
another badass comment, haha.

It's funny because he is!

It's funny because he is!
No, I think Minotaur is a bigger moron.

As I said in a different thread, Minotaur is getting very annoying.

Yosher is right.
Seriously, this is enough you need to straighten up or get the forget out.
Well what am I doing wrong? I mean I try to defend myself and I get stuff on. I accidently are bumping and stopped. Then I am completley annoying. What did I do wrong? I havent been banned so I havent done any rule breaking.

Well what am I doing wrong? I mean I try to defend myself and I get stuff on. I accidently are bumping and stopped. Then I am completley annoying. What did I do wrong? I havent been banned so I havent done any rule breaking.
Your "defending" isnt going to help you at all, You are bumping, And you are annoying just stop posting for awhile if you seriously cannot figure it out.

Minotaur i'm going to give a suggestion, not telling, just advising you to stay out of drama.

Minotaur i'm going to give a suggestion, not telling, just advising you to stay out of drama.
it'd sadly be true if you heeded your own advice too

Nah, I already stopped bitch.

User was banned for this post
lol

Sorry for double post, Anyway oh look a doubleban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc&feature=related He will be banend again, so who cares.

User was banned for this post

Even if Minotaur is new, he should still have sense of maturity, which unfortunately he does not.

Even if Minotaur is new, he should still have sense of maturity, which unfortunately he does not.
what the forget he's supposely 16, he should be mature.

Oh my god, double ban.

Praise the lord mother forgeters.