Author Topic: Degenerate Netflix Vid Gets Crazy Dislikes  (Read 5644 times)

ever wonder why tvs are always a black color? you always have a black figure stealing the eyes of your family and viewers without you realizing it. the government hid this fact from you and we sit down on the couch to relax only to realize there's been an open relationship all this time? i won't let ben & jerry's catch me off guard, i'm going to fight back against the scripted algorithmic system with a clenched fist and a thirst for justice and good ol' american beverages to take back our southern home from the area-51 criminals that programmed our new generation. that's enough for my redpill, stay safe reddit - and good luck.
this hurt my head but made me laugh

Under the traditional definition, a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.
But adultery would imply non-knowledge/non-consent. That's why some people throw around "cuck" as an insult; because your wife cheating on you is embarrassing/shameful
But that definition doesn't really fit anymore when both parties are knowing and consenting.

And thus, I'll reiterate my previous question: Is the concept of open relationships really that foreign to people?

w e w

Under the traditional definition, a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.
But adultery would imply non-knowledge/non-consent. That's why some people throw around "cuck" as an insult; because your wife cheating on you is embarrassing/shameful
But that definition doesn't really fit anymore when both parties are knowing and consenting.

And thus, I'll reiterate my previous question: Is the concept of open relationships really that foreign to people?
this is why progressives need to be killed

should a gay furry be the one lecturing us on loveual deviancy

says the guy with the ANIME avatar

Oh lord in heaven I just cringed into a singularity that was really autistic

EDIT: Oh yea and so are the comments. Everything about this is awkward.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:20:42 PM by Taciturn »

lol
who could be more knowledgeable?

says the guy with the ANIME avatar
The Right Tool For The Job

w e w

im not sure whats worse, the video or the discussion about polyamory

whats with the use of (((((brackets)))))

whats with the use of (((((brackets)))))

of course (((you))) wouldn't know