Author Topic: JD  (Read 10783 times)

Well, you know, he could refrain from making 2 drama topics about himself if he didn't want the flames.

True, you aren't forcing him to reply, but aren't you making him?

You and other people made a huge deal out of him being a furry, and if anything, you're ignoring the people who are supporting him. Our point of our argument is, "who cares if he's a furry, ignore it if you have a huge probelm with them".
Why can't he ignore us? Your argument goes both ways. He does not have to post, nor does he have to argue. If it's so easy to ignore others then why does he not do it?

Well then, have fun.

If all you have to do is destroy people's feelings, go ahead and try.
lol
It's the internet; if you're taking things personally something might be wrong.

True, you aren't forcing him to reply, but aren't you making him?

He should have used better self control, instead of declaring he was leaving in all caps 3 different times.

When will you whiteknights ever learn?

Why can't he ignore us? Your argument goes both ways. He does not have to post, nor does he have to argue. If it's so easy to ignore others then why does he not do it?
lol
Maybe all of us do need self control. Instead, of us insulting him in the first place just because he made a drawing, we can prevent all of this by ignoring it.
If they do mean the same thing, then in some way, you are forcing him. No one is going to bother to be serene while people are spewing insults at them.

If they do mean the same thing, then in some way, you are forcing him. No one is going to bother to be serene while people are spewing insults at them.
I am not standing behind him pushing his hand down on the post button.

I am not standing behind him pushing his hand down on the post button.

I did not mean it literally, everyone does get offended when insults are thrown at them, most of the time, they will fight back.

I guess. It just seems like you think you know someone, then they turn out to be someone else.

As much as I dislike Kalphiter, he stopped responding to Drama threads and stopped making them.

So in theory I just disproved you with an example. JD and Kalphiter act about the same when they are worked up.

Guys.
Just chill. Calm down. stuff's over.

Guys.

You are a loving furcigarette.

Eat stuff and explode.

Guys.
You're late, by about 18 hours.

You're late, by about 18 hours.
Not really, since he's saying to stop now.

Not really, since he's saying to stop now.
It stopped over 18 hours ago, so my point's entirely valid.