Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319334 times)

They shouldn't charge you for the cap. That'd be handicapped. It sounds like you got ripped. Post pic next to a ruler and I'll let you know. 
cm or inches side?

Sick ass band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
"Psychedelic Rock" band from Perth Australia

im about to get into a debate about weed legalization
send me articles, pages, etc showing how beneficial legalizing it would be please :)

send me articles, pages, etc showing how beneficial legalizing it would be please :)
If you can't stand and cite sources for what you believe in, don't try to stand for it.

Maybe not a lot on the legalization issue but best website for factual information, reports, studies, myths/facts, pictures etc. of ALL drugs too. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

If you can't stand and cite sources for what you believe in, don't try to stand for it.

Or maybe he just doesn't have the sources memorized.

well it's 2cm tall and it seems like it's 1/5th full or so.  i read up on it and it seems like it'd only be .12s but my friend has a scale so im going to weigh them.

if someone sells you .2g does that mean with the cap it's .2g or the molly itself?  because i know the cap is about .1g alone
2cm tall means it's either a 0 or 00 pill. 2/5 full (together) seems like it'd be about .2g in a 00 pill, but in a 0 pill that seems like it'd be less. I don't like when they use pill sizes that big, it's just ridiculous.

2cm tall means it's either a 0 or 00 pill. 2/5 full (together) seems like it'd be about .2g in a 00 pill, but in a 0 pill that seems like it'd be less. I don't like when they use pill sizes that big, it's just ridiculous.
well whatever i'm weighing it this weekend so i'll find out

but yeah it's stupid as forget

i hate it so much

when i first started smoking pot i'd get loving dimes instead of dubs

bleh it gets me so pissed, mostly because it's just so disrespectful
that definitely happened to me too.
That's why I stopped going to that guy, he was a real scumbag too, I always hated him in highschool but he always wanted to be my friend or some stuff.

Besides LSD, mushrooms and DMT any other worthy psychedelic substances?

Should I get this or this for my first pipe? I like the EZ pipe because it doesn't smell as much supposedly, but I need some input.

Should I get this or this for my first pipe? I like the EZ pipe because it doesn't smell as much supposedly, but I need some input.
that ez pipe looks gay as hell

EZ pipe would actually be good even though aestheitcally it looks stupid. I mean its so convenient, you can pack the bowl close the lid fold it in and pocket it easily. In my situation I would get it but the stone pipe is alright though you are better off getting a glass one

got caught with weed with my three friends by one of their dads, the dad hasnt told our parents yet. what do?