Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2453338 times)

finally im not buttraped while playing engi
maybe youre just bad

i play pyro with shotgun and degreaser does that still make me a cigarette

finally im not buttraped while playing engi
dude pyros cant touch you if you sit behind your sentry

imo soldier/demo need a nerf, especially soldier. I understand they are both supposed to be generalists, but I feel like they do their jobs too well. especially skilled soldier/demo players are basically untouchable. (not to mention, vacc+black box+cocnch soldiers)

imo soldier/demo need a nerf, especially soldier. I understand they are both supposed to be generalists, but I feel like they do their jobs too well. especially skilled soldier/demo players are basically untouchable. (not to mention, vacc+black box+cocnch soldiers)
be quiet homo

buying pocket medic gf
500gp add me :)

does the GRU update mean that the heavies in MvM will kill themselves?
that'd be kind of funny, wouldn't make it any easier since they melt to any damage your team does to them anyway
the fists of steel will be a bit tankier in MvM though, no more +100% melee damage taken

About time. I kinda believe the GRU and Eviction Notice balancing was unnecessary (both weapons made you more vulnerable and deal less damage, the GRU 'marks you for death' which persists for a couple seconds after unequipping and the EN requires you to sneak-attack the enemy so you can get the first hit otherwise you can't catch up to all classes except Soldier and other Heavies) but everything else looks okay. I wonder what the Thermal Thruster and the fixed flamethrower will look like in play.

does the GRU update mean that the heavies in MvM will kill themselves?

10 euros (or dollars whatever americigarette) sigsegv will make a video on this shortly.

the fists of steel will be a bit tankier in MvM though, no more +100% melee damage taken

That stat is still in the game - they just added a reduction to overheal and healing rate for the patient.

im going to get the bonk war paint and put it over a bonk atomic punch and see what happens

im going to get the bonk war paint and put it over a bonk atomic punch and see what happens

altho i don't think they'll apply to food/drink items
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:18:22 PM by gr8dayseth »

wait.. if the heavy is from the Dzhugdzhur mountains, why does he look like a frickin european/white dude? that's all the way in Asia.

aghahg finally!!

..too bad i have to be away for a bit in about an hour :c