so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2061167 times)

why hasnt anyone killed nal yet
he has the right to die when he gets his xr-7 richard pics

who wants to hear about my night so far its kinda silly

who wants to hear about my night so far its kinda silly
go for it bud
spill the BEANS

me
go for it bud
spill the BEANS
let me just preface this by saying: I'm an administrator on a 100k+ sub ROBLOX YouTuber's Discord channel. I am also a grumpy old man in a young adult body.

Alright, so tonight at 10:35 PM CST, a child sends the following message.
Help! A Girl I know may be in serious danger. I was talking about hitman and she said she had experience. I asked what she meant and she said ".. lets just say i have my own thins I am good at" she also gave me clues. 1. She never likes to eat cuz of it 2. Its because something she did and probs will do again 3. She says she thinks she is doing the world a favor 4. Its not loveaul 5. The first letter is A and the second is S Please help. this is actually a serious issue!

msg me if you have any ideas this is actaully serious

I respond with a reasonable question that had the potential to solve this entire conundrum: "How old is she?"
Turns out this little boy is very smart and knows not to give out personal information which complicates the matter a bit. However, after a bit of back and forth, I coerce the fact that they're middle schoolers out from him. This is really the only bit of evidence you need to realize that this boy's girlfriend is either lying for attention or entirely nonexistant!

Upon telling the boy about how I believe she's lying to him, he tells me a bit another bit of info -
she has a stab wound on her hand and has a very messed up life
Now this is actually slightly worrying to me. Is the girl being abused and making up a power fantasy about being an assassin? Is she cutting herself? Does she even exist?

The boy stopped responding to my inquiries, though. I was hoping to get him to fess up. Shame.

also i have a lot of stories regarding this discord that i'd like to share sometime

also i have a lot of stories regarding this discord that i'd like to share sometime
make a thread

i wonder if badspot has ever had to deal with potentially non-existent abused hitman children.

also i left outbthe part where he said i couldnt get his age and ibgoogled hisnusername and found his weeblynsite where it said he was a thirteen year old youtuber with 3000 subs

does anyone like 7-up
I'm down4a7up

In fact, i have a nice cold 7-Up sitting in the fridge

7up is the best lemon lime soda, but if you let it get flat it's the worst. you want that stuff fresh out of the can so it's crisp, you are a clown in a man's shoes if you buy it in those big bottles