Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 39298 times)

Wasn't this topic, like, dying?

I thought so, until these two idiots showed up.

Sorry I popped in but Alkajo I am one of the few out here who are educated enough to use a computer.

I actually grew up in a city, thought I should toss that in.

(I only post when I need to clear something up to someone)
holy crap that's pretty much my story haha

holy crap that's pretty much my story haha
That's one thing we have in common.

Also I actually live in a city with a state highway said to go straight to Florida going right through it.

Still in the "stix" however.

Yea I have lived in cities all my life but they weren't exactly what you think of when you think of city life.

Okay this is my last post for this topic.
just putting that out there
i don't see why you keep coming back into a thread of people who's opinion is obviously not changing about you

just putting that out there
i don't see why you keep coming back into a thread of people who's opinion is obviously not changing about you
I just wanted to clear something up for someone.

Also it doesn't seem that people have to big of a problem with me like they used to.

To be honest, he is not doing any harm, he has a desktop with a pretty hot girl on it, and a southern flag, and he likes country music. What the heck is so bad about that, history is history. Get over it man, I'm sure you have a culture too.

To be honest, he is not doing any harm, he has a desktop with a pretty hot girl on it, and a southern flag, and he likes country music. What the heck is so bad about that, history is history. Get over it man, I'm sure you have a culture too.
Thank you.
I never got mad at someone for their culture of how they do it in the city now do I? With how they are like "YO brother SHIZNITZ" and stuff that like now do I? No I don't because I know better than to piss on another's culture. And yes Redneck is a type of life.

Also no more hot woman because I am on another computer :c
Family computer so no more mouth watering background.

Thank you.
I never got mad at someone for their culture of how they do it in the city now do I? With how they are like "YO brother SHIZNITZ" and stuff that like now do I? No I don't because I know better than to piss on another's culture. And yes Redneck is a type of life.

Also no more hot woman because I am on another computer :c
Family computer so no more mouth watering background.
shes not even hot lol

shes not even hot lol
Meh different people different taste. Now she is straight up wtf.

She's not as appealing as she used to be but whatever I'll find new hot woman.

Also I have no reason why someone would make this topic. I could say, OH LOOK THERE'S A GERMAN! LETS MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT THAT! But no, that would be horribly tribal. If Alyx Vance is a country boy, then whats wrong with that, as I said,
history is history. Get over it man, I'm sure you have a culture too.
/End

Alyx waves his country pride around like a fat man with a bag of chips, he doesn't stop.

but after 1 or 2 months he stopped.

now all he does is tell bullstuff stories and is a post whore, but that's not really a huge problem.

Alyx waves his country pride around like a fat man with a bag of chips, he doesn't stop.

but after 1 or 2 months he stopped.

now all he does is tell bullstuff stories and is a post whore, but that's not really a huge problem.
I haven't posted a "bullstuff story" in a long time smart ass. I still post whore but so do a lot of other people.