Author Topic: Don't Touch the Table!  (Read 8899 times)

has anyone noticed nick becoming more aggressive/handicapped with every other drama post

i've noticed it for a while, i think something's up.
I really thought you were talking about me for a second :P

Oh dear, are his balls finally dropping?
No, happened few months ago.

Maybe he's getting an ego. :o

I sense a fight with Ephi, but that's just me.

Yes, but he can't control what Otis does in his servers, so lay off.

But it's the same thing as what you say.

Think of it this way: Game owner > server admin > people in server

If you say an admin of a server has the right to ban people in their own server for whatever reason or no reason at all, why is Badspot not in the right for banning someone running his game for whatever reason he wants? You're being a hypocrite.

I have a question. Why hasn't Omega been banned for posting/bragging about his huge ban list about 3 times now?

I have a question. Why hasn't Omega been banned for posting/bragging about his huge ban list about 3 times now?
He wasn't being a cigarette like Otis was with this? Well, maybe he was, IDK.

Because Omega doesn't ban people for oblivious reasons. However, it said in clear text on Otis's server, "Don't touch or build on the table."

Otis: Look at these dumb people! I banned all of these people!
Omega: Look at ALL these people I banned! I'm cool now right?

Both are bragging about banning people.

It isn't about the fact they're bragging. It's why they are banning.

Well, the first thing you're told when you join Otis' server is, DO NOT TOUCH OR BUILD ON THE TABLE, but idiots still do it just to see what happens. I did so too, but for some reason I was magically whitelisted :0

It isn't about the fact they're bragging. It's why they are banning.

I've banned people for bothering me while I work. From what it sounds like, that is all that Otis was doing. Then he came here to show off everybody he banned. I'm pretty sure it's the second part that he was banned for. If it's not, then I must have been banned plenty of times by now.

Hey giys my ban list has 130 peoples on it!11

Hey giys my ban list has 130 peoples on it!11
hah u suk, mien has 1300 on it!11

My server has everyone banned, except a few people, Not because I hate everyone its just, im not much to use my server because it is on a laptop and it sucks when quite a few people get on it. Also,  because I never use my server lol except to show people something. I havn't kicked up my server in like a few months.

I've banned people for bothering me while I work. From what it sounds like, that is all that Otis was doing. Then he came here to show off everybody he banned. I'm pretty sure it's the second part that he was banned for. If it's not, then I must have been banned plenty of times by now.
Not only that, but he was provoking them to get on the table.