Author Topic: Complain, Praise, or Suggest Here (Update Page II)  (Read 1761 times)

we still dont know what the server is???
Well, currently, I am hosting a Boom Beach server.
Name/What you will see below:

He's's Boom Beach MERP

« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:08:49 PM by Khalil forums »

you don't need to center and increase your font size to sound cooler or more important.
because you'll never be cooler or important

you don't need to center and increase your font size to sound cooler or more important.
because you'll never be cooler or important

But he can be more professional and not rude.

But he can be more professional and not rude.

it looks dumb its hardly professional

why would you need to be professional on a forum unless its for a project of sorts

why would you need to be professional on a forum unless its for a project of sorts
you dont need to be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

unless you want to be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:13:16 PM by mod-man »

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬卐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

seig heil

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬卐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just in-case anybody was wondering: This is "He's Guitar Hero". This is the entire server that required this thread.

There's a stuffload of event and script add-ons that do nothing for the server except make it vulnerable to attack. The guitar hero game is pretty broken, when you press one of the buttons there is a 300ms ping response which usually means you need to press the button instantly as soon as the projectile appears or you don't get it. The host has also been AFK in front of the machine the entire time I've been on, making it even harder to play the game.

Pretty stuffty server.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:24:54 PM by Rally »

I-
I don't...

I need a minute...

Well, it IS a wip server....

You guys act like a bad or misplaced thread in the forum is the ultimate human sin :/
If you don't like it, don't post

I think he is just saying "Look i have server"