Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 785207 times)

it's low, even for tumblr standards
forget you thats the funniest Torbjorn Content i've seen in a while

that post is at least 3 months old

that post is at least 3 months old
every time i see it is like meeting it for the first time all over again

"rank's dont mean anything" is what you get told when you complain about that kind of issue.
they loving do mean something, they show how long you've been playing for, therefore more experience in the game
you wouldn't expect a rank 10 player to be at the same skill level as a dude with 5 stars below their icon, they picked up the game like an hour ago
Except quick play uses an MMR-based system to match players. Therefore yes, profile rank doesn't mean anything in this context

It's probably one of the least funniest things I've seen in a long while.

i lost half my games and 3 of those games I didn't get a single medal in and i still placed mid plat
how does the scoring work
also i haven't played since i placed which was like a month ago is anything different

i lost half my games and 3 of those games I didn't get a single medal in and i still placed mid plat
also i haven't played since i placed which was like a month ago is anything different
the forget i won like 5 games tied 2 of them and lost 3 (or maybe it was 4 2 4?) and i got gold medals in all of them but i got the very bottom end of bronze... like 1050. what the forget

comp rank is based on previous season rank + qp mmr, not medals

placement is pretty worthless unless it's your first season

jokes on you i won 7/10 and got placed at 1200

well i did blow ass last season but to be completely fair there's a lot of people who just forgetin leave in placement matches for some reason

also does that mean if you forget up once you're screwed forever? because if your rank is bad this season because you placed poorly last season doesn't that mean you're like. completely forgeted. because it just compounds over and over?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:47:58 PM by Poliwhirl »

i placed 50 points lower last season

also does that mean if you forget up once you're screwed forever? because if your rank is bad this season because you placed poorly last season doesn't that mean you're like. completely forgeted. because it just compounds over and over?
it means you have to climb your way into higher ranks so you don't get richarded next season

i placed 50 points lower last season
I placed 80 higher than my last season rank

how do people even reach bronze wtf lol

i got golds every game in placement but went 5 win 4 loss and 1 tie. still got mid plat. does it depends on your s1 or s2 rank?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:09:56 PM by Akio- »

how do people even reach bronze wtf lol

i got golds every game in placement but went 5 win 4 loss and 1 tie. still got mid plat. does it depends on your s1 or s2 rank?
i didnt play season 1, and season 2 i got mid silver and that was only because people disconnected (on my team) in i am not loving with you 4/10 of the matches

still doesn't seem like it would send me to the very bottom of bronze, though. maybe i forget around in quickplay too much?? either way it's an incredibly awful system because the teammates i get placed with in bronze are the kind of people who think 3 dps, a widowmaker, and then 1 tank and 1 healer is a good team comp
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:21:00 PM by Poliwhirl »