Author Topic: Anon vowed to destroy Facebook!  (Read 3475 times)

It's funny how people hate on facebook because they think it'll make them cool.
 :cookieMonster:

It's unlikely but if it happens good job, now those fatties will exercise and people will go work on real farms.

Now watch as all they do is DDoS it.

I saw this would happen one.Everybody does anything for money these days.I hope they take them down hard.

Stupid kids don't realize that you are inputting personal information on the internet, it can be visible and accessed by everyone except stuff like secure credit card transactions Your information on social websites isn't supposed to be as secure like a vault, even if you set it to "private". That's just for not getting annoyed by strangers, Facebook can still see it. Derp.

Stupid kids don't realize that you are inputting personal information on the internet, it can be visible and accessed by everyone except stuff like secure credit card transactions Your information on social websites isn't supposed to be as secure like a vault, even if you set it to "private". That's just for not getting annoyed by strangers, Facebook can still see it. Derp.
Exactly,even if you put stuff to be "private" its still open to moderators and admins.They can do whatever they want with that info.

Exactly,even if you put stuff to be "private" its still open to moderators and admins.They can do whatever they want with that info.

Plus, if you don't want anyone to know about it, why put it on the internet at all?

Plus, if you don't want anyone to know about it, why put it on the internet at all?
Not as simple as that.
People may want only a few people to see something, whatever it may be.

Not as simple as that.
People may want only a few people to see something, whatever it may be.

There are other methods of private communication on the internet than just posting on Facebook. Besides, Facebook is hosting your account and let you create it for free, they basically have all the rights to it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:57:22 PM by Dodger »

What sort of information would I not want Facebook to have anyway? Oh no, they know what kind of music I like! They might tell the ad companies about my music interests!

Facebook knows my hometown, phone number, and email address. I gave them that information. I know they can do quite a bit with it, yet I'm not paranoid that they sell it out to the government. Heck, the government already knows my hometown. Even if they did give it to the government, I have nothing to dear because I am a law abiding citizen.

Facebook knows my hometown, phone number, and email address. I gave them that information. I know they can do quite a bit with it, yet I'm not paranoid that they sell it out to the government. Heck, the government already knows my hometown. Even if they did give it to the government, I have nothing to dear because I am a law abiding citizen.
Exactly. Facebook can have my information.