Author Topic: anonymous Going to hack Blockland!?!?!?  (Read 3742 times)

I just Heard from the anonymous website they will be lauching a DDos Attack ON the blockland fourms From Thier Mutiple Computers I Am Warning yall,Heres more infermation This is the message they said on thier site We are anonymous We are legoin we do not forgive we do notforget Expect us Then they said this''We will be Lauching a DDos attack On all gameing fourms Out there Includeing these following Gameing fourms Roblox,Blockland,World of war craft,Minecraft,APB reloaded,Asfor we are anonymous We will Take controll of the web.Then they showed a video of the DDos attack from Other Websites they have crash Belive me or not I am Going to be staying off blockland And keep checking thier website They update things Eveytime they get something to say I am warning yall To Stay Aleart asfor Blockland will be crashed for a matter of days or hours or weeks.They have Also hacked Ps3 What you might get I do not know, but From what i noticed when they hacked they always sommetimes put''We are anonymous'' I am giveing out this warning to keep yall safe I dont care If you do not belive me Or if you do I am just giveing this out as a warning to keep Yall safe And im sure you seen them hack fox news Sometimes I suggest You keep this warning In mind I will update More things when i get Infermation!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:57:21 AM by Bach The Awesome »

holy stuff badspot plz save us

omigosh eliptats and bedpost sav us :((((

Wait, Anon can actually hack?

get the gay oreos to save us

kompressor is with anonymous

it has already begun

Omg DDoS wer so fukd. Evry1 2 hte bunkers!

holy stuff badspot plz save us
omigosh eliptats and bedpost sav us :((((
Only console can save us now

UPDATE*anonymous Just Posted a Picture of them Starting the DDos attack Useing this program called LOIC

GUYS CONSOLE IS BADSPOT.