Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 304361 times)

i don't think blue's gonna win this one

i don't think blue's gonna win this one

yellow is obviously going to rise from the dead and take over everyone

Quote from: Unclever title
>Ask the nexus how people get to the next floor.

If the doors could talk, probably the whole thing can.

: Hey Nexus, how do we get upstairs?
: YOU CAN ALWAYS JUMP INTO THE THOUGHT STREAM, BUT YOU PROBABLY WOULD BE RIPPED APART.
: Is there a way up that doesn't involve death?
: YEAH. ILL SUMMON A PLATFORM FOR YOU. THIS SHOULD ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
: Thank you kindly.

Past Menen pops in, looking terrible.

: Menen I couldn't hold her back. Im not very strong in this form. Im sorry.
: What?
: Jocelyn. Shes on her way here right now. However shes walking so it will take some time, but not much time. She has a few new spiders I think. You need to prepare. Craft some stuff or something.
: But I'm short on Ingots!
: You have those orbs left, right?
: Yeah but I don't know how to control what comes out.
: You can just break them down into ingots. Each one is worth 4. The black one probably will produce a Profane Pound, or a Black Imagination Ingot. Or even Tingalium. Tingles touched it so who knows what will pop out.

WHELP. Should we harvest the Orbs into ingots or open them? If opening, suggest actions for each one.

Open some and harvest some for ingots
Break them open over ingots

Harvest all the ones except for two, one and the black one. Bite the regular one and make tingalz open the black one.

Quote from: poiz
> Hold one near the nexus beam.

Tingles holds the orb in the Thought Stream. He seems to be unaffected by its "ripping people to shreds" power.

The orb takes on a purple hue.

Then it pops into 4 PURPLE IMAGINATION INGOTS. Awesome. Purple Imagination Ingots are just like red ones, but things made with them shall be purple. Using both a red and a purple one when crafting something will cause the item to have a chance of being either or both colors, depending on how much of that colored ingot is present.

Quote from: xeroticDeceiver
> Tingles: Break open the black one by constricting it in arm-coils until it pops.  That should maximize the probability of Tingalium.

Tingles constricts the orb. It begins to crack and glow...

It shatters, and the shards reform into a pitch black Ingot. Tingles says that its a TINGALLIUM INFUSED IMAGINATION INGOT. It has the properties of random shifting and morphing. Normal Tingallium must be platinumized in order to reduce the shifting. Tingles can control what form the Tingallium takes though his probability manipulation powers.

Break down orbs

You break down the remaining 3 orbs into IMAGINATION INGOTS, giving you 12. Crafting time!

Imagination Ingots = 30 (25 Red, 4 Purple, 1 Tingallium Enfused)
Creative Cog = 2
Synapse = 2
Fear Fog = 2

can somebody explain this to me? this whole tingalium/imagination ingots stuff is really confusing to me and i've never really been able to follow it.

can somebody explain this to me? this whole tingalium/imagination ingots stuff is really confusing to me and i've never really been able to follow it.

Tingallium is a element created by Tingles (or something). It randomly will change and shift around, but can be used to make things if the maker can control probability (like tingles can)

Imagination Ingots are a basic form of Meta Materials. They are used in Imagination Fabrication (AKA crafting for Menen)

Craft the Chaos Chakram the using 8 red ingots, a creative cog, 4 purple ingots and the tingalium ingot.

Or craft the Cog Calibur using Blade of Thought, 2 creative cogs, and 16 red ingots

Or craft the Fear Falchion using grey sword, 2 fear fog, and 4 purple ingots.

Or craft the Knife of Dark Secrets using the Knife of Knowledge, 2 fear fog, and 4 purple ingots.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:40:32 PM by Camera »

Craft OVERCITY AXE (Level 20 Royal Axe) with 6 INGOTS and 1 FEAR FOG

+Limited control over the elements of Ice and Fear while equiped
+Harder swings transfer damage strength into cutting strength
+Doubles attack strength of frost, snow or ice based weapons in a 20 foot radius
+Defense is increased by +4 while equiped
-Offense is decreased by -1
-30% fire attack vulnerability while equiped
-60% slower weapon switch
-Cannot carry buildings