Author Topic: ravencroft flips out on me for no apparent reason  (Read 9785 times)

raven's reactions are really out of left field looking at the screenshots so i'm gonna assume OP is intentionally leaving stuff out
this so much holy stuff

raven's reactions are really out of left field looking at the screenshots so i'm gonna assume OP is intentionally leaving stuff out

Thats what i thought too, i doubt raven would just have some sort of online mental breakdown at some random user

That's all I saw of this. Raven says I was starting something on a freebuild server and bailed. I haven't joined a public server in weeks.

That's all I saw of this. Raven says I was starting something on a freebuild server and bailed. I haven't joined a public server in weeks.

that doesn't make sense, so why did you go on blockland in the first place? and why we're you on glass, this doesn't add up. And show me where raven said that, I don't see it, the fact that raven said

means you've obviously done something to him/her. thats either annoying and repetitive that just made him/her snap

i love how he's still playing the impersonation game

The following thread has been nominated for:

The 2016 Drama With Least Effort award!

Most confusion, more like. What is going on?

The following thread has been nominated for:

The 2016 Drama With Least Effort award!

welp, congrats supersuit

that doesn't make sense, so why did you go on blockland in the first place? and why we're you on glass, this doesn't add up.
singleplayer dood
he was on glass cus he wanted to inform people of the thing he fixed if they cared, which i guess they didn't

And show me where raven said that, I don't see it, the fact that raven said

Supersuit was starting stuff on a freebuild so I called him out on it after he bailed on me.

that doesn't make sense, so why did you go on blockland in the first place? and why we're you on glass, this doesn't add up. And show me where raven said that, I don't see it, the fact that raven said

means you've obviously done something to him/her. thats either annoying and repetitive that just made him/her snap

No edit.
I was on a private server working on Deadly Quiz Machine, I went to glass to ask for guinea pigs to make sure it worked right and raven flipped. NickPB seems to know what's up with the server thing and I've PM'd him to ask what I supposedly did. I've never had a conversation of note with raven until he flipped out on me in glass chat.

Most confusion, more like. What is going on?

The following user has been nominated for:

The 2016 Laziest Damage Control award!

singleplayer dood
he was on glass cus he wanted to inform people of the thing he fixed if they cared, which i guess they didn't

ostuff i totally forgot about that, havent played single in years

Code: [Select]
print ("is op cigarette, yes or no")
op = input("")
if op == "yes":
    print('right answer')
if op == "no":
    print ('loving lying')

It was private, the testing needed multiple players but not at all times so I just invited people from glass when I needed them.

Once was enough with the awards. Stop spamming my drama thread.

It was private, the testing needed multiple players but not at all times so I just invited people from glass when I needed them.

Once was enough with the awards. Stop spamming my drama thread.

stop the damage control