Author Topic: Getting Out of the House  (Read 25016 times)

Illidan just keeps trying to defend the veteran members, because he assumed they would be the one everyone would defend. But then they all acted stupid and he couldn't just change sides without getting called out so he decided to act really stupid and act like what they said isn't what they said.

And BTW, Swholli called you a 12 year old 4chan cigarette, unless you are still under the impression still that all =/= everyone.

Wait.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait.

I have done no such thing other than make a mistake in typing because I used the word all in a general context rather than it's literal meaning, that's the way I talk, for that I apologize. I've corrected it since then.

You on the other hand have insulted my intelligence, myself, and my opinion. You've proved to me that you're incompetent with your understanding, and what more unable to identify a newcigarette compared to a veteran.

No, I'm not using my age or time on the forums as an excuse, all I'm saying is, I know what I'm talking about, I didn't just join yesterday. All I said was that you're all a bunch of starfishs, proof is right in front of me in the correctness of that statement.

I'm sorry none of you have lives, it really makes me feel bad for you, but if I choose to do something other than insult a person I don't even know from the internet, then I guess that makes me unwanted.

Illidan just keeps trying to defend the veteran members, because he assumed they would be the one everyone would defend. But then they all acted stupid and he couldn't just change sides without getting called out so he decided to act really stupid and act like what they said isn't what they said.
i've been here almost 2 years longer than you. swholli's a friend of mine. i've never talked to you outside the bl forums.

i've made my choices based on what's been said, and i don't think you're right

Who are you? What are you even trying to accomplish? Trying to get your post count up?
no lol

i don't care about getting my post count up, just getting the last word in an argument.

If your opinion I so wrongly insulted was that I am a 12 year old 4chan cigarette, then you are wrongly insulting my opinion that you are a douche bag. Good day to you sir *sips tea*

i've been here almost 2 years longer than you.
I've been playing this game since vanilla, before it even appeared on TV. My ID is also 2800 lower than you, so nice try but no.

No, good day to you sir.

You've started this, you brought this upon yourself.

I simply stated my opinion, you insulted me. I hadn't even begun to bring upon my end of the douchbag until you brought it first. You are in no way justified by this.

Now good day. *sips coffee like a real man*

I've been playing this game since vanilla, before it even appeared on TV. My ID is also 2800 lower than you, so nice try but no.
forumwise, yes.

my id is in the 3000s because i was one of the stupid "rebellious" kids that hated retail. it took me a year to get over v0002.

so nice try but no. :'D

Wait.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait.

I have done no such thing other than make a mistake in typing because I used the word all in a general context rather than it's literal meaning, that's the way I talk, for that I apologize. I've corrected it since then.

You on the other hand have insulted my intelligence, myself, and my opinion. You've proved to me that you're incompetent with your understanding, and what more unable to identify a newcigarette compared to a veteran.

No, I'm not using my age or time on the forums as an excuse, all I'm saying is, I know what I'm talking about, I didn't just join yesterday. All I said was that you're all a bunch of starfishs, proof is right in front of me in the correctness of that statement.

I'm sorry none of you have lives, it really makes me feel bad for you, but if I choose to do something other than insult a person I don't even know from the internet, then I guess that makes me unwanted.
I don't care who you are, whether you are a veteran member or not. I have reasonably insulted your feeble intelligence due to the fact that you obviously are trying to grow your e-snake or something. I am not blaming you for typos, idea mix-ups, or anything of the sort. I am just informing you that you are stupid because you think that your better than anyone else.

i don't care about getting my post count up, just getting the last word in an argument.
You seem like one of those cigarettes that would create a Drama topic. Do it.

No, good day to you sir.

You've started this, you brought this upon yourself.

I simply stated my opinion, you insulted me. I hadn't even begun to bring upon my end of the douchbag until you brought it first. You are in no way justified by this.

Now good day. *sips coffee like a real man*
WTF was your opinion?
WTF did I bring upon myself? The epic lulz from laughing at you being stupid?
And nice "you started it" defense there.

He has been here a long time, he knows not to make a drama about someone you are losing an argument to. Neither of them will drama.

He has been here a long time, he knows not to make a drama about someone you are losing an argument to. Neither of them will drama.
what the crap am i losing? lol

i'm not the one lashing out like a freaken pit bull

no thanks

i mostly only read when i go to the drama section.

I don't care who you are, whether you are a veteran member or not. I have reasonably insulted your feeble intelligence due to the fact that you obviously are trying to grow your e-snake or something. I am not blaming you for typos, idea mix-ups, or anything of the sort. I am just informing you that you are stupid because you think that your better than anyone else.

I don't think I'm better than you in anyway. That was you implying that.

All I said was that you all need to get lives. Is that possible? Not for everyone, and I respect you if you admit so. But I stand by what I said. This forum is nothing but immaturity sometimes, it wouldn't hurt to get out more.

I don't think I'm better than you in anyway. That was you implying that.

All I said was that you all need to get lives. Is that possible? Not for everyone, and I respect you if you admit so. But I stand by what I said. This forum is nothing but immaturity sometimes, it wouldn't hurt to get out more.
And the record for most times someone contradicts themselves in a single thread goes toooo.....

Hold on I can't get this damn thing open
*urgh mrphhh urrrr*
SWHOLLI!!!!!

My ID is also 2800 lower than you

ID discrimination = Biggest cigarettes on the game.

I've been here for almost 4 years (I played Vanilla before it was on TV as well, and then a good year afterwords). And yet, my ID is in the 9000's because I didn't have a computer to run it on.

ID's can be a good way of guessing when a person joins, but don't assume that's when they joined. They could know a lot more than you do.

You know what. Forget this. I could easily imply that you're only arguing right now because you're ego hungry, it goes both ways.

There's no end to this argument other than we all spend way too much time on the internet. That's the last I'm going to say about this, I'm going outside, it's starting to get a bit nicer out.

If you wish to continue this stupid argument about how I'm stupid and you're all better than me, so be it, I don't want to be a part of it. You egotistical moron.